Rasasara Skinfood Pitta Body Moisturising Milk
$39.20 Was: $49.00240ml
Pitta—the mind-body element associated with fire and water—can easily get thrown out of balance in the summer season, during hard work, in tense environments, and other times amidst the busy bustle of everyday life. This can show up on your skin as irritation, rashes, blemishes, and extra heat in the body. Help pacify Pitta dosha with cooling, calming skincare products like this moisturising body milk.
- Fast-absorbing, light, and refreshing.
- Soothes skin distressed by excess heat, sensitivities, and redness.
- Suitable for all skin types, ages, and during pregnancy.
- Made with organic and wildcrafted oils and herbs.
- Pure, ethical, cruelty-free, vegan, sulphate & paraben-free.
Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) Water*, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Concentrate*, Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Fractions, Almond (Prunus dulcis)*, Calendula (Calendula officinalis)*, Rose Hip (Rosa Centifolia)*, Soya Bean (Glycine max) & Tocopherol (natural Vitamin E) Oils, Lime (Citrus aurantifolia), Peppermint (Mentha piperita)*, Sandalwood (Santalum album)* Essential Oils; Amigel, Grapefruit Seed (Citrus x paradisi) & Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Extracts. *Certified Organic.
Apply to clean, damp skin. Avoid excess massage on sunburned or sensitive areas. Store in a cool, dry place. Shake well before use.
- Key Ingredients
• Chamomile cleanses, purifies, and moisturizes the skin while soothing sensitivities.
• Aloe vera cools and calms irritation and redness associated with sunburn and blemishes, while helping to smooth and plump the skin.
• Coconut contains abundant vitamin E and fatty acids that promote hydration, while its natural antiseptic properties support clean, clear skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.