Rasasara Skinfood Pitta Exfoliant Mask
$32.00 Was: $40.0075g
Exfoliation is a powerful tool to rinse away dry, rough skin cells before adding hydration. Did you know? Your skin sheds cells at the rapid rate of one million per hour, therefore it's recommended to gently cleanse with an exfoliant 1-2 times daily to prevent buildup and boost regeneration.
- 2 in 1 product acts as a gentle exfoliant and can be used as the base for face masks.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
- Deeply cleansing, enhances circulation, and strengthens skin.
- Pure, ethical, cruelty-free, vegan, sulphate & paraben-free.
Almond Meal (Prunus dulcis), Pink Clay (French), Brown Rice (Oryza sativa) Flour*, Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) & Rose (Rosa centifolia) Petal Powders, Jasmine (Jasminum) Essential Oil. *Certified Organic.
To exfoliate: In a small bowl, mix ½ a scoop of powder with a little water—just enough to make a light paste. Apply to damp skin with your fingers, massaging gently using upward circular motions. Be sure not to scrub or use firm pressure. Rinse with warm water, pat dry, and follow with a moisturizing routine.
For a hydrating face mask: Mix 2 scoops of powder with water, and milk or cream. Leave on for 10-20 minutes to let the nutrients sink into your skin. Rinse with warm water.
- Key Ingredients
• Almond meal works as an effective exfoliant, helping to slough off dry, rough skin cells. Abundant in antioxidant vitamin E, almonds help fight free radical damage.
• Pink clay gently absorbs excess oil and impurities from the skin, while invigorating and nourishing skin cells.
• Shatavari—a celebrated Ayurvedic rasayana (rejuvenative) with many uses—has emollient properties that moisturize the skin and helps to cool excess heat.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.