Rasasara Skinfood Pitta Face Cleansing Bar
Personalize your skincare routine according to your dosha! Pitta—the mind-body element associated with fire and water—can easily get thrown out of balance in our fast-paced modern world. This can show up on your skin as irritation, rashes, blemishes, and extra heat in the body. Help pacify Pitta dosha with cooling, calming skincare products like this soothing facial bar.
- Non-drying, cooling, and cleansing for clean, soft, and smooth skin.
- Doubles as a shaving bar.
- Economical—lasts up to 6 months.
- Pure, ethical, cruelty-free, vegan, sulphate & paraben-free—even edible!
Til* (Sesamum Indicum Linn), Jojoba* (Simmondsia chinensis), Palm** (Elaeis guineensis) & Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Oils, Purified water, Saffron Strands (Crocus sativus), Pink Clay (French argiletz) & Sandalwood (Santalum album) Powders, Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) & Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora) Essential Oils.*Certified Organic **RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil.
Work facial bar into a luxurious lather, apply to your face and neck avoiding your eye area, then rinse well. Use as a daily facial cleanser to remove makeup, dirt, and impurities. By nature, foaming cleansers are slightly astringent, so always apply oil or moisturizer post-cleansing.
Note: A tightening of the skin after use in the first week may occur due to a pH adjustment.
- Key Ingredients
• Creamy coconut oil helps to protect skin by fighting free radicals that can lead to signs of premature aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
• Jojoba oil is a natural humectant, hydrating skin deeply. It helps shield skin from the elements and when used regularly, also helps to control blemishes.
• Saffron supports skin repair and rejuvenation. It’s cooling properties help to tame blemishes and skin sensitivities.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.