Rasasara Skinfood Pitta Face Nourishing Oil
This dosha-specific, delicious drink for your skin is protective, reparative, and balancing. Plant essences (essential oils) provide antiseptic qualities, aromatically calm and cool Pitta dosha, and help revive the body’s subtle intelligence while bolstering cellular immunity.
- Essential oils rapidly absorb reaching all 7 layers of the skin due to their fine molecular structure.
- Enhances circulation, stimulates cell regeneration, and helps strengthen connective tissue.
- Helps tame redness and other skin sensitivities.
- Pure, ethical, cruelty-free, vegan, sulphate & paraben-free.
Apricot Kernel (Prunus armeniaca)*, Almond (Prunus dulcis)* & Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis)* Oils, Rose Maroc (Rosa centifolia), Saffron (Crocus sativus) Strands, Sandalwood (Santalum album)* Essential Oils. *Certified Organic.
Apply 3-4 drops of Pitta Face Nourishing Oil to freshly cleansed skin. For an extra dewy look, combine with 2 sprays of a hydrating hydrosol like Pitta Hydrating Mist and massage your entire face and décolletage in gentle upward circles.
- Key Ingredients
• Apricot kernel oil is a rich emollient that helps shield skin from impurities. It’s lightweight for quick absorption with a non-greasy feel.
• Rose maroc soothes both the skin and the senses. It helps tame irritation, redness, and blemishes while uplifting the mind and emotions.
• Saffron supports skin repair and rejuvenation. It’s cooling properties help to tame blemishes and skin sensitivities.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.