Maharishi AyurVeda Pitta Cleanser & Mask
$24.00 Was: $30.002.5oz
Soothe and cool sensitive Pitta skin with this silky smooth duo. A facial cleanser and mask all in one, it calms irritated skin with Ayurvedic botanicals like rose and aloe vera.
Is your skin sensitive and prone to breakouts? These are the signs of Pitta skin! Try this cooling cleanser-and-mask duo, which contains bentonite clay, manjistha, amalaki, aloe vera, and other soothing botanicals.
• Helps calm irritation and clear blemishes
• Supports smooth, clear, radiant skin
• Soothes sensitive Pitta skin
Balances Pitta dosha.
Bentonite clay, oat flour*, chickpea flour *, coconut milk*, manjistha*, amalaki*, neem*, aloe vera*, lavender*, rose*, and essential oil of coriander**.
*certified organic **certified pure therapeutic grade
Daily Cleanser: Mix 1 tsp. with water or floral water to create a thin paste. Use morning and night.
Weekly Mask: Mix 1 tbsp. with water or floral water to create a thick paste. Use 1-3 times per week.
Gently massage on the face & neck in gentle, upward, circular strokes. Rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with facial toner.
- Key Ingredients
The key ingredients in this formula work synergistically to soothe and purify sensitive skin.
• Bentonite clay, when combined with water, helps purify toxins from the skin. It soothes and calms irritated, inflamed skin and helps clear away blemishes. Manjistha helps clear blemishes and promotes a healthy complexion.
• Manjistha pacifies Pitta dosha, thanks to its ability to reduce excess heat in the body.
• Amalaki has more vitamin C than an orange! This Indian superfruit is packed with antioxidants that protect the skin and support a healthy, youthful glow.
• Aloe Vera provides deep moisture and nourishment without clogging the pores. It has a unique ability to lock in moisture while toning the skin.
• Coconut milk soothes and moisturizes sensitive skin, helping to combat redness and discomfort. It has antibacterial properties that help prevent breakouts and clogged pores. Vitamin C and copper help maintain skin elasticity.
Composed of volcanic ash, bentonite clay contains a high concentration of potassium, sodium, silica, iron, calcium, and magnesium, making it one of the most powerful facial clays. Combined with soothing coconut milk, cooling herbs, and aloe vera—which contains vitamin A, C, E, and other vital nutrients—this cleanser and mask soothes and comforts sensitive Pitta skin.
The seed of PAAVANI Ayurveda was planted between Leah Klatt & Trudy Collings during their Herbalism Apprenticeship at the California College of Ayurveda. The two women discovered their common passion for developing skin and body care products that uphold the tradition of authentic Ayurveda. PAAVANI was born a few years later in 2014 in Grass Valley, CA, with the duo’s debut, dosha-balancing aromatherapy spritzers and body oils.
Today, PAAVANI Ayurveda offers a full artisan line of small-batch, pure, organic health and skincare products. Named after the Sanskrit term for “purity,” PAAVANI takes pride in offering pure products that are made entirely of ingredients from the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.