Paavani Pitta Facial Toner
$20.00 Was: $25.004oz
Soothe, hydrate, and balance sensitive Pitta skin with this cooling facial toner. Fragrant rose and purifying neem help to calm an overheated complexion while gently cleansing pores.
Give your pores what they’re longing for! This gentle toner includes traditional Ayurvedic botanicals that purify your pores while balancing sensitive Pitta skin.
• Helps gently remove traces of cleanser, make-up, and dirt
• Clarifies pores and tones the skin
• Soothes sensitive Pitta skin and balances the complexion
Balances Pitta dosha.
Rose water*, aloe vera juice*, witch hazel extract*, rose*, chrysanthemum*, neem*, and essential oil of geranium**
*certified organic **certified pure therapeutic grade
After cleansing your face, gently spray a fine mist onto your complexion using 2–4 pumps. Follow with your favorite facial serum and/or moisturizer.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Preservative free—please use within 6–8 months.
- Key Ingredients
The key ingredients in this facial toner work synergistically to soothe and tone sensitive Pitta skin.
• Rose soothes and balances sensitive Pitta skin. It’s also rich in vitamins A and C, and helps clarify pores of impurities.
• Chrysanthemum helps clear blemishes and gently detoxifies the skin while cooling, hydrating, and toning. It contains nourishing vitamin A and flavonoids.
• Neem has antibacterial properties, which makes it an excellent choice for purifying Pitta skin. It’s also rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, to help support a naturally radiant complexion.
• Geranium is a delightfully floral oil that’s rich in essential fatty acids that nourish the skin and support a healthy, natural flow.
The Ayurvedic botanicals in this formula have long been lauded for their Pitta-soothing properties. Rose is a mainstay in Ayurvedic skincare—especially for sensitive Pitta skin—due to its exceptionally soothing effect. It also smells wonderful and has an uplifting influence on the heart. Neem is another renowned skincare botanical, traditionally used for its antibacterial properties and nourishing qualities. Geranium and chrysanthemum are flowers well known for their skin-soothing tendencies.
The seed of PAAVANI Ayurveda was planted between Leah Klatt & Trudy Collings during their Herbalism Apprenticeship at the California College of Ayurveda. The two women discovered their common passion for developing skin and body care products that uphold the tradition of authentic Ayurveda. PAAVANI was born a few years later in 2014 in Grass Valley, CA, with the duo’s debut, dosha-balancing aromatherapy spritzers and body oils.
Today, PAAVANI Ayurveda offers a full artisan line of small-batch, pure, organic health and skincare products. Named after the Sanskrit term for “purity,” PAAVANI takes pride in offering pure products that are made entirely of ingredients from the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.