Rasasara Skinfood Pitta Hydrating Mist
Hydrate inside and out—just like drinking water, spraying a mist externally with balancing botanicals leads to clear, vibrant skin. According to Ayurveda, floral water like rose acts as a carrier for the nourishing oils to be properly absorbed through the skin’s hair follicles and glands. This soothing skin drink:
- Promotes cool, calm, soft and smooth skin.
- Acts as a pH balancing toner.
- Soothes the senses; helps pacify Pitta dosha.
- Pure, ethical, cruelty-free, vegan, sulphate & paraben-free—even edible!
Rose (Rosa) Water*Structured Purified Water, Jasmine (Jasminum) Essential Oil, Moonstone Gemstone Extract, Grapefruit Seed (Citrus x paradisi) Extract, Almond (Prunus dulcis) Based Solubilizer. *Certified Organic
Spritz liberally as a toner step in your skincare routine. Feel refreshed on hot summer days, in between work meetings, while traveling, to help ease tension, and calm Pitta dosha.
- Key Ingredients
• Rose water soothes and cools the mind, body, and emotions. In Ayurveda, rose nourishes and uplifts the heart.
• Jasmine oil calms skin sensitivities, while its antiseptic effects help keep blemishes at bay.
• Moonstone gemstone extract promotes a calm, collected state of mind and a glowy complexion.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.