Farmtrue Mouthwash Pulling Oil
$22.00 8 oz
Refresh your mouth naturally! The ancient practice of Ayurvedic oil pulling—gently “swishing” oil in your mouth for a few minutes—is said to fortify the gums, freshen breath, purify toxins, and promote healthy teeth.
Holistic oral healthcare starts with a clean, healthy mouth. The traditional practice of oil pulling is a keystone of the Ayurvedic daily routine (dinacharya). Before brushing your teeth in the morning, take a few minutes to gently swish this Ayurvedic Mouthwash Pulling Oil around in your mouth.
• According to traditional texts, Ayurvedic oil pulling helps to remove toxins from the system and freshens the breath while promoting healthy teeth and gums.
• This blend features nourishing organic ghee, raw coconut oil, and sesame oil infused with fennel, neem, turmeric, and essential oil for a pleasant aftertaste.
• Non-GMO, nontoxic, cruelty-free, made in the USA.
Farmtrue Organic Grass-fed Ghee, raw coconut oil, sesame oil, fennel, neem, turmeric, and essential oil
After arising in the morning, place the bottle in a cup of warm water to heat and liquefy the oils. Use one tablespoon of the warmed oil and gently swish it around your mouth for a few minutes: do NOT swallow! Spit into a tissue and discard. Rinse and/or brush your teeth.
- Key Ingredients
• Olive oil rich in vitamins A, D, K, and vitamin E, is known to promote healthy hair,
• Sesame oil: hydrates hair and leaves it soft and supple.
• Ghee hydrates, protects, and nourishes hair.
• Brahmi is a brain booster and memory tonic in Ayurveda.
• Eucalyptus oil is used in Ayurveda to boost mental clarity, alleviate headaches, clear Neem is used in Ayurveda for its antibacterial properties.
Farmtrue carefully crafts self-care products that follow time-tested Ayurvedic principles and synergistic herb formulas for healthy, hydrated, and radiant skin. Their facial and body-care lines use only clean, nourishing ingredients like golden ghee that feed the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids, while avoiding endocrine-disrupting ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics.
Their formulations help restore and maintain balance through each season and for each mind-body type, helping one to live in harmony with nature.
Farmtrue is committed to eating, living, and acting with more care. Founded by two women on a mission to spread Ayurvedic wisdom, Farmtrue set up shop in rural North Stonington, Connecticut where they operate a certified organic kitchen and herb garden.
Their small-batch, mindfully made products use traditional methods such as stove-top cooking and blending to uphold their values of safety, purity, and consistency. Their partner farms have high sustainability standards, practicing regenerative agriculture methods that give back to the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.