Made By Yoke Presence Incense
$13.00 Was: $26.00 1.05 oz
Attune your space with the ancient art of incense burning. Woodsy, soft, and sweet, this warming blend of sensual scents like vanilla, sandalwood, musk, and patchouli inspire connection to the present moment. Light a stick before meditation, yoga, or simply to create calm and centeredness.
Your sense of smell has the power to influence brain function and behavior—ignite incense with intention to set your sacred space. Sandalwood and patchouli boost mood and uplift the atmosphere.
• Creates sacred space for meditation and yoga practice.
• Supports stress relief.
• Helps to cleanse the atmosphere.
• Consciously crafted using traditional methods; every stick is hand-rolled and sprinkled with essential oils before drying under the California sun.
Charcoal stick, fragrance oil, dipropylene glycol, (DPG is a synthetic binding agent used to aid in burning).
20 sticks per box.
Place a stick of incense into an incense holder on a flat, clear surface, being mindful of where the ash will fall. Light the incense until a small flame appears. Gently fan the flame to extinguish it, leaving a small glowing ember with smoke emitting from the tip.
Never leave burning incense unattended. Keep lit incense away from children and pets. Keep away from flammable material and surfaces. Burn incense in a non-flammable holder and in a well-ventilated room.
- Key Ingredients
• Sandalwood has been used in Ayurveda for centuries. It’s calming, cooling properties soothe heated emotions, enhances mood, and uplifts the atmosphere.
• Patchouli grounds energy, helps to harmonize mood, and uplift the spirit.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.