Farmtrue Revive Ayurvedic Body Scrub
$27.00 Was: $45.00 6 oz
Revive and invigorate spring season skin with this Kapha-balancing body scrub packed with vitamin c and aloe vera. Lighter, gently warming oils, golden ghee, and Ayurvedic botanicals offer nourishing hydration, and help balance stagnation and heaviness, while organic cane sugar exfoliates for soft, supple skin.
*Best Before Date 3.31.22
This Kapha dosha-balancing scrub helps reveal brighter skin and a natural, youthful glow with a refreshing lemon scent.
• Rejuvenate your skin during the spring months, or to assist in balancing lethargy and sluggishness associated with Kapha dosha.
• Exfoliate in the shower for smooth, supple skin and a radiant glow.
• Gently warming oils and organic golden ghee deeply nourish all the tissues of the body.
• USDA certified organic, non-gmo, nontoxic, cruelty-free, made in the USA.
Sesame seed oil, sunflower oil, cane sugar, Farmtrue ghee, rosehip seed, lavender, rosebuds, vitamin e, aloe vera, lemongrass essential oil, neem, rosemary essential oil, calamus root, calendula, cardamom, chamomile, eucalyptus, holy basil tulsi, lemon balm, rosemary, holy basil essential oil.
All organic ingredients.
In the shower, gently rub a small amount of the scrub on your skin to exfoliate and hydrate. Let it sit for a few minutes to allow the oils to penetrate into your skin. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Be sure to clean any oil off the shower floor to prevent slipping.
- Key Ingredients
• Antioxidant-rich lemon balm helps combat environmental pollutants and aids in calming sensitive, irritated, or inflamed skin.
• Holy basil is nutrient-rich, supplying an abundance of vitamin c and zinc, delivers antioxidant protection that helps to neutralize free radicals, and its adaptogenic properties ease the effects of stress on the mind, body, and emotions.
• Invigorating rosemary revives dull, tired skin and aids in strengthening capillaries, while acting as a powerful disinfectant. It’s a preservative, helping to naturally extend the shelf life.
• Calendula is chock-full of antioxidants and carotenoids that help promote collagen production and a bright complexion. It’s grown in Farmtrue’s own organic garden.
Farmtrue carefully crafts self-care products that follow time-tested Ayurvedic principles and synergistic herb formulas for healthy, hydrated, and radiant skin. Their facial and body-care lines use only clean, nourishing ingredients like golden ghee that feed the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids, while avoiding endocrine-disrupting ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics.
Their formulations help restore and maintain balance through each season and for each mind-body type, helping one to live in harmony with nature.
Farmtrue is committed to eating, living, and acting with more care. Founded by two women on a mission to spread Ayurvedic wisdom, Farmtrue set up shop in rural North Stonington, Connecticut where they operate a certified organic kitchen and herb garden.
Their small-batch, mindfully made products use traditional methods such as stove-top cooking and blending to uphold their values of safety, purity, and consistency. Their partner farms have high sustainability standards, practicing regenerative agriculture methods that give back to the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.