Made By Yoke Rasa Balancing Perfume Oil
$41.40 Was: $46.00.5 fl oz
Renew your zest for life—RASA is pure joy, the refined intersection of matter and energy. Uplifting mandarin and exotic jasmine come together in this energizing, cheerful, and bright blend for the citrus lover.
This balancing perfume oil is handmade using traditional Ayurveda techniques. The blend begins in a 20-30 day flower bath to help extract the nutritive potential of this botanical infusion.
• Jasmine and mandarin synergistically lift mood, instill joy, and help ease tension and worry.
• Antioxidant-rich essential oils fight free radicals thereby softening signs of aging.
• Batched seasonally to ensure optimum freshness.
• Non-toxic; free from parabens, phthalates, silicone, sulfates, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, and synthetic fragrance.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut) Oil, Mandarin Essential Oil, Jasmine Essential Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Alcohol Denat (Perfumer’s Alcohol), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Petals, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Petals.
Allergen Information: Please be aware all of our products are either formulated with nut-based oils or created in an environment that manufactures nut oils.
Restore your radiance on the go—roll Rasa Balancing Perfume Oil on your pulse points, behind your ears, or on the side of your neck. From morning meditation to between work meetings, use this energizing, uplifting scent to refresh your energy.
Please perform a skin-patch test prior to use to ensure no irritation occurs. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Keep away from heat and sunlight to preserve the natural blend.
Keep away from small children. Do not ingest.
- Key Ingredients
• Mandarin inspires cheerfulness through its zesty citrus scent, uplifting mood and helping create calm and centeredness.
• Jasmine—intoxicating small white blossoms that have a sweet, warm, and musky fragrance—soothes nerves, brightens the spirit, promotes peacefulness, and is used as an aphrodisiac.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.