Farmtrue Refresh Ayurvedic Body Oil
$31.50 Was: $45.00 8 oz
Refresh and deeply hydrate thirsty summer season skin, and help soothe the mind and emotions with this nourishing Pitta-balancing body oil. A balanced blend of oils and organic golden ghee are infused with Ayurvedic botanicals to help alleviate agitation, intensity, dryness, and hot weather.
Abhyanga—self massage with warm oil—is one of the most nourishing practices for supple, radiant skin, a soothed nervous system, increased circulation, and more.
• Help hydrate and cool your skin during the summer months, or to assist in balancing the heat and intensity of Pitta dosha.
• Cooling oils and nourishing Ayurvedic botanicals encourage the movement of lymphatic fluid and cleansing when used as an abhyanga (self-massage) oil.
• Can also be used as an exfoliator with garshana gloves.
• Cruelty-free, non-gmo, nontoxic, made in the USA.
Sesame oil, sunflower oil, Farmtrue ghee, coconut oil, rosebuds, calendula, chamomile, lavender, neem, sandalwood, cardamom, lemon balm, vanilla bean, vitamin e, essential oils (lavender, blue tansy, vanilla, rosemary).
All organic ingredients.
Use with garshana gloves as a gentle exfoliator, or as a massage oil. For a deeply moisturizing and relaxing abhyanga (self-massage), gently warm the oil and massage the entire body, using circular motions over joints, and straight strokes over bones. Let the oil sit on your skin for at least 15-20 minutes; the longer it sits, the deeper it penetrates for maximum benefits. Rinse with warm water (not hot, as this can cause dryness). Be sure to clean any oil off the shower floor to prevent slipping.
- Key Ingredients
• Cooling coconut oil helps to protect skin by fighting free radicals that can lead to signs of premature aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
• Lavender calms the skin, mind, and emotions. It helps to cool and soothe skin irritation and swelling, making it an ideal botanical for use after hair removal.
• Antioxidant-rich lemon balm helps combat environmental pollutants and aids in calming sensitive, irritated, or inflamed skin.
• Naturally moisturizing neem contains antibacterial properties, making it useful for skin concerns like acne and blackheads. It helps balance the skin’s ph and promotes a youthful glow.
Farmtrue carefully crafts self-care products that follow time-tested Ayurvedic principles and synergistic herb formulas for healthy, hydrated, and radiant skin. Their facial and body-care lines use only clean, nourishing ingredients like golden ghee that feed the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids, while avoiding endocrine-disrupting ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics.
Their formulations help restore and maintain balance through each season and for each mind-body type, helping one to live in harmony with nature.
Farmtrue is committed to eating, living, and acting with more care. Founded by two women on a mission to spread Ayurvedic wisdom, Farmtrue set up shop in rural North Stonington, Connecticut where they operate a certified organic kitchen and herb garden.
Their small-batch, mindfully made products use traditional methods such as stove-top cooking and blending to uphold their values of safety, purity, and consistency. Their partner farms have high sustainability standards, practicing regenerative agriculture methods that give back to the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.