ASMI Relax Tea
$10.00 Was: $20.00 2.65oz
Soothe your senses, settle your nervous system, and support sleep. Designed by Ayurvedic experts and sustainably produced, this balanced blend features botanicals like calming lemon balm, relaxing chamomile, and heart-opening rose petals to help you unwind after a long day. Naturally caffeine-free.
“Kashayam”—Ayurvedic teas made from various leaves, seeds, and petals—have supported peoples’ health and wellbeing for thousands of years, and in this case, inspired a line of consciously crafted teas!
• Calms the nervous system, helps tame tummy troubles, and uplifts the mind and emotions.
• Made with organic, sustainable, and regional herbs and flowers.
• Naturally and lightly sweetened with organic stevia leaves.
• Developed with the guidance of the founder’s family Ayurvedic physician.
• Climate-positive and plastic-free packaging.
Fennel, lemon balm, peppermint, chamomile, juniper berry, rose petal, stevia leaves.
Enjoy this caffeine-free herbal blend any time of day—especially in the evening before bed. Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 1.5 g of tea and let it steep for 5 minutes.
75 grams makes approximately 50 cups.
- Key Ingredients
• Chamomile has been traditionally used to stimulate sluggish digestion, soothe digestive discomforts, and help calm an overactive mind.
• Lemon balm—a calming, nourishing member of the mint family—offers support for sleep, soothing stress, and helps to rebalance the nervous system.
• Rose petals are revered in Ayurveda for their cooling, Pitta-balancing quality and soothing effect on the heart and emotions.
• Peppermint is a cooling herb that is especially helpful in balancing the heat of Pitta dosha. It benefits the respiratory system, and digestion.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.