Farmtrue Revive Ayurvedic Body Oil
Revive and moisturize spring season skin, and help invigorate the mind and emotions with this nourishing Kapha-balancing body oil. Lighter, gently warming oils and organic golden ghee are infused with Ayurvedic botanicals to help alleviate stagnation, heaviness, lethargy, and cold, damp weather.
*Best Before Date 3.31.22
Abhyanga—self massage with warm oil—is one of the most nourishing practices for supple, radiant skin, a soothed nervous system, increased circulation, and more.
• Help hydrate and warm your skin during the late winter/early spring months, or to assist in balancing lethargy and sluggishness associated with Kapha dosha.
• Gently warming oils and nourishing Ayurvedic botanicals encourage the movement of lymphatic fluid and cleansing when used as an abhyanga (self-massage) oil.
• Can also be used as an exfoliator with garshana gloves.
• Cruelty-free, non-gmo, nontoxic, made in the USA.
Sunflower oil, sesame oil, Farmtrue ghee, lavender, aloe, neem, rosemary, cardamom, calendula, chamomile, lemon Balm, calamus, eucalyptus, tulsi basil, vitamin e, essential oils (lemongrass, tulsi, rosemary).
All organic ingredients.
Use with garshana gloves as a gentle exfoliator, or as a massage oil. For a deeply moisturizing and relaxing abhyanga (self-massage), gently warm the oil and massage the entire body, using circular motions over joints, and straight strokes over bones. Let the oil sit on your skin for at least 15-20 minutes; the longer it sits, the deeper it penetrates for maximum benefits. Rinse with warm water (not hot, as this can cause dryness). Be sure to clean any oil off the shower floor to prevent slipping.
- Key Ingredients
• Naturally moisturizing neem contains antibacterial properties, making it useful for skin concerns like acne and blackheads. It helps balance the skin’s ph and promotes a youthful glow.
• Antioxidant-rich lemon balm helps combat environmental pollutants and aids in calming sensitive, irritated, or inflamed skin.
• Invigorating rosemary revives dull, tired skin and aids in strengthening capillaries, while acting as a powerful disinfectant. It’s a preservative, helping to naturally extend the shelf life.
• Calendula is chock-full of antioxidants and carotenoids that help promote collagen production and a bright complexion. It’s grown in Farmtrue’s own organic garden.
Farmtrue carefully crafts self-care products that follow time-tested Ayurvedic principles and synergistic herb formulas for healthy, hydrated, and radiant skin. Their facial and body-care lines use only clean, nourishing ingredients like golden ghee that feed the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids, while avoiding endocrine-disrupting ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics.
Their formulations help restore and maintain balance through each season and for each mind-body type, helping one to live in harmony with nature.
Farmtrue is committed to eating, living, and acting with more care. Founded by two women on a mission to spread Ayurvedic wisdom, Farmtrue set up shop in rural North Stonington, Connecticut where they operate a certified organic kitchen and herb garden.
Their small-batch, mindfully made products use traditional methods such as stove-top cooking and blending to uphold their values of safety, purity, and consistency. Their partner farms have high sustainability standards, practicing regenerative agriculture methods that give back to the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.