Sundari Rose and Lavender Hydrating Mask
$41.30 Was: $59.00 2.8 oz
Pamper yourself with an Ayurveda-inspired at-home facial! This luxurious, creamy clay mask both pulls impurities from pores and moisturizes skin deeply. Nourishing rose, lavender, and other botanicals soothe sensitive skin associated with Pitta dosha.
Unlike many clay masks that strip away moisture leaving your skin dry and stiff, this purifying formula includes emollients like shea butter and algae extract to soften and replenish hydration.
• Mineral-rich Montmorillonite clay promotes clean, clear skin while easily absorbed potent plant oils and extracts restore a radiant complexion.
• Sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible; scented only with pure essential oils.
• Free from: synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety. Never tested on animals.
Aqua, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, montmorillonite, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, algae extract, glycerin, arachidyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, yeast extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, octanediol, phenoxyethanol, phospholipids, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, xanthan gum, capryloyl glycine, squalane, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil, peg-400, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, tocopherol, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) gel, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract, ascorbic acid, citric acid, vitis vinifera (grapeseed) extract.
Post-cleansing, apply a thin, even layer of the mask to your face and neck. Leave on for 7-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water, and follow with your choice of oil or moisturizer for extra hydration. Use as needed, or 1-2 times per week for best results.
- Key Ingredients
• Rose oil moisturizes dry, rough skin, and soothes sensitivities by helping tame irritation, redness, and blemishes while gently constricting skin capillaries.
• Lavender extract is antioxidant-rich, cleansing, and calms the skin, mind, and emotions. It helps to soothe skin irritation, supports skin cell regeneration, and helps to balance sebum production.
• Apricot oil is a rich emollient that shields skin from impurities. It’s lightweight for quick absorption with a non-greasy feel.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.