Sundari Rose and Lemon Tonic Water
$23.10 Was: $33.00 3.4 oz
Need a cooling pick-me-up? This dual-purpose face freshener and alcohol-free toner purifies and awakens the skin. Formulated with pure ingredients like rose, aloe vera, and lemon to soothe, brighten, and tighten. Suitable for all skin types.
Get the glow—spritz this delightful mist on your face and neck for an uplifting moment of zen.
• 2 in 1 formula; use it to freshen up any time of day—or, start your morning face care routine right by applying it with a cotton ball to tone and cleanse impurities.
• Fast absorbing light mist gives skin a dewy fresh appearance.
• A synergistic blend of plant-based oils and extracts soothe dry, rough, or sensitive skin, boost fibroblast activity, and purify environmental toxins.
• Sourced from fair trade ingredients wherever possible; scented only with pure botanicals.
• Free from: synthetic fragrance and color, parabens, and mineral oils.
• Allergy and dermatologist tested to ensure safety.
Water, aloe barbadensis extract, sorbitol, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, biosaccharide gum-1, parfum, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil.
To use as a face freshener: hold the tonic water several inches from your face, and spritz to cool and calm your skin.
To use as a toner: Moisten a cotton ball with the tonic water, and gently cleanse your face and neck to remove impurities.
- Key Ingredients
• Rose oil moisturizes dry, rough skin, and soothes sensitivities by helping tame irritation, redness, and blemishes while gently constricting skin capillaries.
• Lemon oil refreshes the complexion, helping to restore radiance. It’s astringent and cleansing properties help tone and purify tired looking skin.
• Aloe vera juice cools and calms irritation and redness associated with sunburn and blemishes, while helping to smooth and plump the skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.