Rose Geranium Cleansing Water
$16.00 3.4 fl oz
Freshen up on the go! This organic, botanical extract-infused tonic cleanses and soothes even the most delicate baby skin. Doubling as an alcohol-free, pH balancing toner and makeup remover, it refreshes tired skin and helps remove stubborn dirt and impurities. Fragrance-free.
This luxurious tonic water was inspired by a group of traditional healers in Southern Africa—Zulu women—who wild-collect rose geranium plants for their cooling and restorative properties. Bitter orange and yucca leaf extracts add synergistic benefits like natural, soap-free cleansing.
• Conveniently cleanse skin water-free on the go—for both baby and mom.
• Remove makeup, dirt, and impurities without over-drying skin.
• European COSMOS organic certified.
• Dermatologist tested and approved for sensitive skin.
• Free from harsh chemicals like parabens, silicones, and phthalates. Cruelty-free.
• Packaged in baby-safe, bio plastic made from recyclable sugarcane pulp.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, geranium robertianum extract*, aloe barbadensis leaf water*, glycerin, lactic acid, sodium cocoyl glutamate, glyceryl caprylate, citrus aurantium (bitter orange) peel extract, acetic acid, citric acid, caprylyl/capric glucoside, caprylic acid, polyglyceryl-6, oleate, aqua/water, sodium surfactin, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, sodium hydroxide, yucca schidigera leaf/root/stem extract. *from organic farming. 99.50% natural. 98.44% organic.
For baby: Apply with a soft cloth or a cotton pad to gently cleanse delicate skin. Pat dry. No need to rinse.
For makeup removal & cleansing: Apply with a soft cloth or a cotton pad to remove stubborn dirt, makeup, and other impurities that weren't removed with face washing. Pat dry. No need to rinse.
- Key Ingredients
• Rose geranium extract is prized for its cooling, calming, and conditioning properties that help bring balance to sensitive skin conditions.
• Bitter orange peel extract is naturally antiseptic, promoting deep cleansing.
• Yucca root/leaf/stem extract is known as the ‘soap root’ due to its purifying properties. Its antioxidant-rich profile helps calm and soothe irritated skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.