Rich Repair Face Oil 1.0oz
$35.00 Was: $70.00Rich Repair Face Oil 1.0oz
This unique blend of 100% pure, nourishing oils featuring potent actives like rosehips, shavegrass, and ashwagandha works to deeply moisturize dry, flaky skin.
• Helps to restore and maintain the skin’s natural moisture balance.
• Slightly warming and highly nutritive—feeds the skin vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
• Enriches the skin with oxygen.
• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores).
• Ayurveda-inspired. Results-oriented. Clean ingredients. Cruelty-free.
Squalane (Olive-derived); Almond oil; Avocado oil; Sesame oil; Vitamin C ester; Vitamin E Tocopherol; Hempseed oil; Jojoba oil; Foraha oil; Evening Primrose oil; Borage oil; Amla extract; CO2 extract of Borage; CO2 extract of Calendula; CO2 extract of Evening Primrose; CO2 extract of Rosehips; Shatavari extract; Turmeric extract; Haritaki extract; CO2 extract of Helio Carrot; Rose Absolute EO; CO2 extract of Seabuckthorn berry; Chamae Rose extract; Dashmoola extract; Bala extract; Vetiver EO; Gotu Kola extract; Shavegrass extract; Benzoin EO; Carrot seed EO; Cistus EO; Clary Sage EO; Fennel Sweet EO; CO2 extract of Frankincense; Helichrysum EO; Jasmine EO; Myrrh EO; Orange Sweet EO; Patchouli EO (leaf); Sandalwood EO; Turmeric EO; CoQ10 extract; Angelica root EO; Amla extract; Turmeric extract; Alpha Lipoic acid extract; Spikenard EO
Apply 1-2 pumps to your face and neck following Daily Repair or Anti-Age Serums. Massage in with fingertips. For very dry skin, apply moisturizer on top of Rich Repair Face Oil.
- Key Ingredients
• Rosehips help to brighten the skin and plump cells, supporting the skin’s natural renewal, collagen, and elasticity.
• Shavegrass (horsetail) is rich in antioxidants, strengths and smoothes the skin, and helps tame redness and irritation.
• Ashwagandha root is chock full of antioxidants and has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, making it ideal to help protect the skin from free radicals, fine lines, and blemishes. It rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin deeply.
Shankara formulates products abiding by their amhisa (do no harm) principle. They carefully source cold pressed oils, synergistic blends of age defying, antioxidant-rich actives, wildcrafted botanicals, and therapeutic essential oils while avoiding harmful ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics. Shankara’s dosha-specific face oils are designed to balance Vata (dry), Pitta (sensitive), and Kapha (oily) skin types, while feeding the skin essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. Every formula is consciously made to be all-natural, pH balanced, and 100% chemical and cruelty-free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.