Made By Yoke Sandalwood/Rose Herbal Bath and Body Oil
$42.70 Was: $61.00 1.7 oz
Rejuvenating body oil for radiant, refreshed skin! Pour a few drops into a luxurious bath or massage into your skin to replenish moisture. The warm, woodsy, and sweet scent of sandalwood soothes Vata and Pitta dosha, while rejuvenating rose uplifts the mind and emotions.
This synergistic sandalwood and rose oil is handmade using traditional Ayurvedic techniques. The blend begins in a 20-30 day flower bath to help extract the full nutritive potential of the botanical infusion.
• Sandalwood has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic skincare for its calming, regenerating, and antiseptic properties.
• Produced seasonally to ensure optimum freshness.
• Non-toxic; free from parabens, phthalates, silicone, sulfates, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, and synthetic fragrance.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose Buds).
Allergen Information: Please be aware all of our products are either formulated with nut-based oils or created in an environment that manufactures nut oils.
Apply daily as a body oil, using circular motions beginning with your feet and moving upward towards your neck. Or, add one tablespoon of oil to a warm bath for a luxurious soak.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult a physician before using.
- Key Ingredients
• Sandalwood oil cools and calms the skin, helping to tame irritation, redness, blemishes, and soothe scars.
• Rose nourishes the nervous system, benefits hormones, and cools sensitive skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.