Vivaiodays Saponaria No-Tears Wash & Shampoo
$8.40 Was: $12.00 5.1 oz
Get sudsy with this soap-free, skin-loving shampoo! This organic, plant packed formula features key ingredients like soapwort, chamomile, and mallow flower for a gentle foaming bath experience that soothes sensitive skin. Also suitable for feminine hygiene that supports natural pH levels. 100% natural mild fragrance and allergen-free.
Ancient wisdom meets organic science. This soothing shampoo was inspired by traditional old England bathing that used soapwort extract as a natural soap-free cleanser. Mild botanicals like chamomile and mallow flower calm irritated skin.
• Calms mild discomforts such as rashes and itching.
• Helps maintain the natural pH of intimate areas.
• Soap-free formula effectively cleans without overdrying skin and hair.
• European COSMOS organic certified.
• Dermatologist tested and approved for sensitive skin.
• Free from harsh chemicals like parabens, silicones, and phthalates. Cruelty-free.
• Packaged in baby-safe, bio plastic made from recyclable sugarcane pulp.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, aqua/water, decyl glucoside, coco glucoside, aloe barbadensis leaf water*, glyceryl oleate, xanthan gum, glycerin, parfum**, soapwort officinalis (saponaria) leaf extract*, malva sylvestris (mallow) flower extract*, anthemis nobilis (camomille) flower water*, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, sodium cocoyl glutamate, glyceryl caprylate, polyglyceryl-6 oleate, sodium surfactin, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, sodium levulinate, citric acid. * from organic farming. 99.13% natural. 50.47% organic. **allergens free 100% natural fragrance.
As a baby/child shampoo: Pour a small amount into the palm of your hand and apply it to baby's or child’s damp scalp, hair, and body. Gently lather. Leave it on for a minute or two before rinsing with water.
As a feminine hygiene aid: Pour a pearl-sized amount onto your hand or washcloth and cleanse gently. Rinse thoroughly. Use it daily.
- Key Ingredients
• Coco-glucoside is a mild cleansing agent derived from renewable sources like coconut and fruit sugars.
• Chamomile flower water soothes and helps protect delicate skin areas from irritation.
• Mallow flower extract is a powerful emollient that calms and deeply moisturizes the skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.