Bennd Yoga Sappan Wood Meditation Pillow
$115.50 Was: $165.00 Pillow
Because each pillow is handmade, they are each different. As such, sizes and colors can vary and you might find slight imperfections.
The benefits of Sappan Wood include:
• Enhances and improves blood circulation
• Supports healthy skin
• Reduces discomfort from responses to allergens
• Supports heart health
Raw cotton, Jaggery, Neem, Tulsi, Ashok leaves, Giloi leaves (Tinospora cordifolia), Hibiscus flowers, Lemongrass, Fresh mint, Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Dried rose petals, Ashwagandha, Medicinal Turmeric, Bahera (Terminalia bellirica), Pipal (Bodhi Tree) Khus khus (Vetiver grass), Tannikka (Terminalia Belerica), Karakil (Alphanamixix polystachya), Venga (Indian Kino), Manjishtha (Madder Root), Karinochi (Vitex negundo), Alakkucheru (Marking Nut), Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
To clean your Bennd meditation pillows and bolster covers, remove and wash by hand.
Refill the Pillow
The Bennd meditation collection is refillable—simply add or replace the buckwheat hulls and lavender.
- Key Ingredients
• Ashwagandha has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years for its ability to ease stress and worry, improve sleep, and support a healthy brain. Also known as Indian ginseng and winter cherry, it is found in India, parts of Africa, and the Middle East.
• Tulsi—also known as Holy Basil—boosts the immune system, helps manage stress and worry, aids in digestion, and promotes healthy blood pressure.
• Neem is a tree native to India and most African countries, also known as Indian lilac. It helps reduce discomfort from upset stomachs, heart issues, skin conditions, and more.
• Alma, or Indian gooseberry, supports the immune system, aids in digestion, promotes a healthy heart, and supports memory.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.