Soothing Body Oil 1.0oz
$10.00 Was: $20.00Soothing Body Oil 1.0oz
The Ayurvedic practice of self-massage with warm oil (abhyanga) promotes moisturized, supple skin, a calm nervous system, increased circulation and more.
• Use this versatile oil for your abhyanga practice, poured into a relaxing bath, or simply apply to dry or sensitive skin
• Rich in nutrients: vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants nourish the skin and help protect it from the elements
• Cooling and calming pure plant extracts like chamomile, gotu kola, and more target the hot, sharp nature of Pitta dosha
• Deeply hydrating, without being greasy or sticky
• Ayurveda-inspired. Results-oriented. Clean ingredients. Cruelty-free
Sunflower Oleic oil; Almond oil; Grapeseed oil; Fractionated Coconut oil; Vitamin E Tocopherol; Borage oil; Evening Primrose oil; Sandalwood EO; Geranium EO (leaf); Lavender EO; Orange Sweet EO; Neem extract; Vetiver EO; Lavender extract; Chamomile extract; CO2 extract of Calendula; CO2 extract of Helio Carrot; Gotu Kola extract; Shavegrass extract; Licorice extract; Lemon Balm extract; Calendula extract; Jasmine EO
Apply 8-12 pumps of Soothing Body Oil to skin. Massage into dry areas alone, or following Daily Repair Body Mist.
For use as an abhyanga oil (self-massage): Gently warm the oil and massage the entire body, using circular motions over joints, and straight strokes over bones. Let the oil sit on your skin for at least 15-20 minutes; the longer it sits, the deeper it penetrates for maximum benefits. Rinse with warm water (not hot, as this can cause dryness). Be sure to clean any oil off the shower floor to prevent slipping.
- Key Ingredients
• Lavender is antioxidant-rich, cleansing and calms the skin, mind and emotions. It helps to soothe skin irritation and swelling, making it an ideal botanical for use after hair removal
• Calendula soothes sensitive skin, and its antioxidant and carotenoid content helps promote collagen production
• Antioxidant-rich lemon balm helps combat environmental pollutants and aids in calming sensitive, irritated, or inflamed skin
Shankara formulates products abiding by their amhisa (do no harm) principle. They carefully source cold pressed oils, synergistic blends of age defying, antioxidant-rich actives, botanical extracts, and therapeutic essential oils while avoiding harmful ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics. Shankara’s dosha-specific Body Oils are designed to balance Vata (dry), Pitta (sensitive), and Kapha (oily) skin types, while feeding the skin essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Every formula is consciously made to be all-natural, pH balanced, and 100% chemical and cruelty-free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.