Mountain Rose Herbs Shield Essential Oil
$11.40 Was: $13.951/2oz
Step up your cleaning routine with this spicy-scented blend! Featuring certified organic oils like clove and cinnamon bark, this potent combination enhances the purifying power of household cleaning recipes like hand soap, dish detergent, and much more. Prominent notes of clove and bright citrus are complemented by herbaceous undertones.
Aromatherapy has been traditionally used in Ayurveda for centuries—the sense of smell is a quick-acting, powerful means of supporting a balanced mind and body. Aromas are combined for their synergistic effects to produce particular benefits.
• Thoughtfully crafted by a certified aromatherapist—purifying botanicals like clove, rosemary, and lemon help spruce up your space and enliven the air.
• Multi-application; use in household cleaning product recipes like hand soap and gel, dish and laundry detergent, and much more. Or diffuse to purify the air.
• Made in small batches with high-quality, certified organic oils.
• Packaged in protective amber glass with drop reducers for easy application.
• Zero waste facility certified.
Organic clove essential oil, organic lemon essential oil, organic rosemary essential oil, organic and fair trade cinnamon bark essential oil, and organic thyme essential oil.
Enjoy this multi-use oil in a diffuser to purify the air in your home, car, or office, or add to household cleaning product recipes like hand soap, dish detergent, and countertop spray to powerfully purify your space.
Contains camphor. May sensitize skin. Phototoxic. May inhibit blood clotting. Avoid while pregnant or with liver conditions. Never use essential oils undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take it internally unless working with a qualified healthcare practitioner. Keep away from children and pets.
Before using, perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
- Key Ingredients
• Clove’s pungent, warming aroma enlivens the atmosphere and naturally contains mild disinfectant properties making it an excellent cleaning companion.
• Rosemary is herbaceous and pungent with invigorating qualities.
• Lemon is cold-pressed from fresh peels, and has powerful cleansing properties which make it a perfect addition to cleaning products and skincare recipes.
• Cinnamon bark has a warming, sweet-spicy scent with purifying properties that adds cleaning power to your household products.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.