Bennd Yoga Single Harda Mat
$119.00 Was: $170.00 Mat
The herbs included in the Single Harda Mat:
• Aid in digestion
• Reduce discomfort
• Support better memory
• Improve your ability to focus
• Helps maintain blood sugar (already at a healthy level)
• Includes a travel-sized bag with 2oz of all-natural, powdered soap nut for cleaning
Raw cotton, Jaggery, Neem, Tulsi, Ashok leaves, Giloi leaves (Tinospora cordifolia), Hibiscus flowers, Lemongrass, Fresh mint, Amla (Indian Gooseberry), Dried rose petals, Ashwagandha, Medicinal Turmeric, Bahera (Terminalia bellerica), Pipal (Bodhi Tree) Khus khus (Vetiver grass), Tannikka (Terminalia Belerica), Karakil (Alphanamixix polystachya), Venga (Indian Kino), Manjishtha (Madder Root), Karinochi (Vitex negundo), Alakkucheru (Marking Nut), Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
Clean the Mat
Unlike regular yoga mats, Bennd yoga mats don’t need to be cleaned as often because of their natural properties. Instead, wash your mat once a month or less depending on your activity. For example, super active yogis should wash their mat once a month, and less active yogis even less frequently.
Hand Wash the Mat
To hand wash the yoga mat, put 2 tsp of soap nut powder in the cotton pouch (this comes with the mat). After making a lather and washing by hand, rinse the mat with a hose and ensure all the extra soap nut is gone. To dry, place in a shady spot to avoid direct sunlight.
Machine Wash the Mat
To machine wash, place the mat in a high efficiency washer without an agitator in the middle. Set the water to cold and the cycle to hand wash.
Wip Down and Dry the Mat
After completing a wash, be sure to wipe down your mat with a damp cloth before hanging to dry.
How Long Do the Herbs Stay Active?
The medicinal herbs included in the mat stay active for up to 24 washes, meaning yogis who wash their mat once a month can enjoy the herbs for up to two years.
Warnings: Placing in direct sunlight or washing with commercial detergents will weaken the integrity of our products.
- Key Ingredients
• Ashwagandha—a multi-use herb revered by Ayurvedic experts for thousands of years—improves sleep, eases stress and worry, and supports brain health.
• Tulsi boosts the immune system, helps manage stress and worry, aids in digestion, and promotes healthy blood pressure.
• Neem is a tree from India and most African countries that helps reduce discomfort from upset stomachs, heart issues, skin conditions, and more.
• Amla supports the immune system, aids in digestion, promotes a healthy heart, and supports memory.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.