Farmtrue Revive Lemongrass & French Green Clay Ghee Soap
$5.60 Was: $8.00 4.5oz
This luxurious, all-natural soap is made with Farmtrue’s organic golden ghee, a nourishing blend of oils, and Kapha dosha-balancing Ayurvedic botanicals to invigorate and uplift the mind and body in damp, cool weather. Purifying essential oils leave skin silky smooth—try this versatile bar on both face and body!
This pure, Kapha dosha-balancing bar helps clear the mind, invigorate the body, and reveals the skin’s natural glow.
• Revive your skin during the spring months, or to assist in balancing lethargy and sluggishness associated with excess Kapha dosha.
• Farmtrue’s grass-fed ghee deeply nourishes all the tissues of the body.
• Great for shaving—ultra hydrating without a sticky residue.
• Non-gmo, nontoxic, cruelty-free, made in the USA.
Saponified oils of olive, coconut, sustainable palm and safflower, *Farmtrue ghee, French green clay, lemongrass essential oil, peppermint essential oil, *lemon balm.
Work the soap into a lather to cleanse the body and face. Rinse with warm water. Pat dry.
- Key Ingredients
• Olive oil is rich in fat soluble vitamins—A, D, E, and K—to deeply moisturize dry skin, and its antioxidant properties help shield skin from damage.
• Coconut oil soothes and protects the skin by fighting free radicals that can lead to signs of premature aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots, and supports the skin’s natural elasticity.
• Organic, grass-fed ghee absorbs easily into the skin for deep hydration, protection, and nourishment. Ghee acts as a carrier for herbs, taking them into the tissues for maximum benefits.
Farmtrue carefully crafts self-care products that follow time-tested Ayurvedic principles and synergistic herb formulas for healthy, hydrated, and radiant skin. Their facial and body-care lines use only clean, nourishing ingredients like golden ghee that feed the skin with essential vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids, while avoiding endocrine-disrupting ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics.
Their formulations help restore and maintain balance through each season and for each mind-body type, helping one to live in harmony with nature.
Farmtrue is committed to eating, living, and acting with more care. Founded by two women on a mission to spread Ayurvedic wisdom, Farmtrue set up shop in rural North Stonington, Connecticut where they operate a certified organic kitchen and herb garden.
Their small-batch, mindfully made products use traditional methods such as stove-top cooking and blending to uphold their values of safety, purity, and consistency. Their partner farms have high sustainability standards, practicing regenerative agriculture methods that give back to the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.