Sundarya Mineral Bath Salts 6.8oz
$12.50 Was: $25.00Sundarya Mineral Bath Salts 6.8oz
Let the day go with a beautifying bath full of these nourishing sea salts blended with nourishing powders and essential oils to hydrate and soothe skin.
• Soothes the nervous system
• Sensuous scents uplift the mind and emotions
• Nurtures and helps protect skin by supplying abundant vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
• Moisturizers penetrate deeply for soft, smooth skin
• All-natural: free from irritants, chemicals, and synthetics
• Ayurveda-inspired. Results-oriented. Clean ingredients. Cruelty-free
Fossilized Mineral salts; Sunflower oil powder; Honey powder; Yogurt powder; Vegetable-derived sugars; Fractionated Coconut oil; Rose-Geranium EO (leaf); Vetiver EO; Sandalwood EO; Ylang Ylang EO; Jasmine EO; Vanilla EO
Measure 1-2 tablespoons of Sundarya Mineral Bath Salts and pour under warm, running bath water for a luxurious soak.
- Key Ingredients
• Rose-geranium is a moisturizing, balancing blend of essential oils that rejuvenates skin cells, purifies the pores, and supplies vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
• Vetiver has a grounding, calming aroma, and is prized for its skin cell rejuvenating and purifying properties, promoting a radiant, clear complexion
• Himalyan pink salt is ultra mineral-rich, purifies the skin, calms irritation, and helps relieve tension
Shankara formulates products abiding by their amhisa (do no harm) principle. They carefully source cold pressed oils, synergistic blends of age defying, antioxidant-rich actives, wildcrafted botanicals, and therapeutic essential oils while avoiding harmful ingredients like stabilizers, fillers, and synthetics. Shankara’s bath salts—suitable for all skin types (tridoshic)—are designed to soothe the senses and relax muscles while purifying the skin. Infused with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, every formula is consciously made to be all-natural, pH balanced, and 100% chemical and cruelty-free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.