Mountain Rose Herbs Support Essential Oil
$17.70 Was: $20.951/2oz
Stir up stagnant air and cleanse your space! This certified organic blend features herbal citrus and camphoraceous essential oils like lemon, tea tree, and frankincense that add freshness and cleansing power to self-care recipes and DIY cleaning products. Reset your emotional wellness—this blend helps initiate a tranquil and grounded state of mind.
Aromatherapy has been traditionally used in Ayurveda for centuries—the sense of smell is a quick-acting, powerful means of supporting a balanced mind and body. Aromas are combined for their synergistic effects to produce particular benefits.
• Consciously crafted by a certified aromatherapist—purifying and refreshing botanicals like tea tree, lemon, and oregano help spruce up your space inspiring energy, vitality, and clarity.
• Multi-application; use in homemade cleaning product recipes and room sprays, DIY body sprays to cleanse and freshen up when outdoors, and diffuse to purify the air.
• Made in small batches with high-quality, certified organic oils.
• Packaged in protective amber glass with drop reducers for easy application.
• Zero waste facility certified.
Organic lemon essential oil, organic tea tree essential oil, organic frankincense essential oil, manuka essential oil, organic oregano essential oil, and organic rosemary essential oil.
Enjoy this multi-use oil in a diffuser to purify the air, diluted with carrier oils for topical applications like body spray to freshen up when outdoors, and in DIY cleaning products and room sprays.
Contains camphor. Phototoxic. May sensitize skin. Avoid while pregnant. May inhibit blood clotting. Never use essential oils undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take it internally unless working with a qualified healthcare practitioner. Keep away from children and pets.
Before using, perform a small patch test on your inner forearm or back. Apply a small quantity of diluted essential oil and cover with a bandage. If you experience any irritation use carrier oil or cream to further dilute the essential oil, and then wash with soap and water. If no irritation occurs after 48 hours it is safe to use on your skin.
- Key Ingredients
• Lemon is cold-pressed from fresh peels, and has powerful cleansing properties which make it a perfect addition to cleaning products and skincare recipes.
• Tea tree has a warming, camphoraceous scent. It’s added to all kinds of self-care and cleaning products due to its powerful antiseptic properties.
• Frankincense promotes comfort, and feelings of peace and serenity.
• Oregano is a powerful purifying agent with a warm, spicy scent.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.