Mountain Rose Herbs The Blues Tea
$2.50 Was: $5.00 1.8 oz
Ayurveda recognizes herbs and spices as powerful allies in bringing balance to the body and mind. Boost your wellbeing with this robust brew designed to promote relaxation, a healthy mood, and emotional balance.
• Sustainably sourced herbs.
• Fair trade. Certified organic.
• Packaged in tins made from materials containing at least 25 percent recycled metal.
• Zero waste facility certified.
Organic nettle leaf, organic St. John’s wort, organic spearmint leaf, organic damiana leaf, and organic valerian root.
Enjoy this caffeine-free herbal blend any time of day! Add 1 teaspoon of tea to a cloth tea bag or mesh basket. Place in a mug and pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength is reached.
St. John’s wort is not to be used during phototherapy. Fair-skinned persons should avoid excessive exposure to sunlight during use. May decrease the blood levels of certain orally administered drugs. Consult a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking with medications. Exercise caution during the use of barbiturates and other sedative drugs, as valerian has been speculated to potentiate the effects of some sedatives.
- Key Ingredients
• Nettle nourishes mood, is a mild diuretic, supports urinary tract health, and bolsters the respiratory system.
• St. John’s wort uplifts the spirit, and promotes emotional stability.
• Damiana leaf promotes relaxation, supports digestion, and enhances mood.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.