$4.50 Was: $12.00
Need to clear your throat? These soothing, fast-acting herbal drops help to moisten the throat and sinuses, remove impurities, and freshen breath.
Small but mighty—Throat Ease herbal drops pack a powerful punch! Promote a clear throat and help ease sinus discomfort.
• Powerful cooling formulation with camphor and peppermint oil supports throat comfort.
• Licorice, ginger, and long pepper help with maintaining healthy and comfortable sinuses.
• Great aid for speaking, singing, and teaching.
• Helps to freshen the breath.
Licorice (root) extract, mace (aril), cardamom (fruit), clove (flower bud), camphor, ginger (rhizome), pepper (fruit), long pepper (fruit), peppermint (whole plant) essential oil.
Other ingredients: sugarcane, gum acacia, talcum, silicon dioxide.
Use 1-3 drops as needed (up to 6 times a day).
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement.
Store in a cool and dry place, tightly closed.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
• Licorice—a rasayana (that which promotes health and longevity)—helps to regulate mucus and moisture.
• Camphor delivers a cooling sensation for a clearer, more comfortable throat.
• Ginger’s heating, pungent qualities naturally promote balanced mucus levels and nourish respiratory health.
• Long pepper supports nutrient circulation and helps keep sinuses healthy.
Throat Ease is an all-natural, effective formula containing time-tested herbs combined in precise proportions and prepared in the traditional Ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability and assimilation of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy—the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
Throat Ease is crafted with care from responsibly sourced herbs and spices. The herbs are gathered from pristine, unpolluted areas and grown without pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or exposure to environmental pollutants. Once gathered, the herbs are sorted and tested to ensure each batch is of the utmost quality. The ingredients are processed so as to not destroy the natural properties of the herbs (no high heat is used during grinding).
Everyone in our family love these powerful little pills. I would never travel without them in case somebody’s throat starts to feel funny, and I’ve lost count of the number of boxes I’ve given away!
Clears and soothes my throat.
My whole family uses Throat Ease with the first inclination of throat irritation or sniffles. Throat Ease squelches the common cold and soothes symptoms that do arise. I will use it after any added use of the throat and vocal cords.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.