Paavani Tridoshic Aromatherapy Spritzer
This sweet, floral, and citrusy spritzer is tridoshic—meaning, it balances all three doshas: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha! Try a gentle spritz to harmonize mind and body.
In Ayurveda, the tridoshic mind is peaceful, even-tempered, and clear. Use this botanical blend to:
• Bring bliss and harmony to your entire being
• Balance Vata, Pitta, and Kapha doshas
• Harmonize the mind, emotions, and body
Tridoshic: Balances Vata, Pitta, and Kapha doshas.
Deionized water and essential oils of lavender**, geranium*, wild orange* and cedar atlas*
Shake and spritz liberally on your face and body. Inhale, exhale, and enjoy! For external use only. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. This product has no preservatives; please use within 6-8 months.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
- Key Ingredients
This truly harmonizing spritzer contains calming, cooling, and clarifying notes to balance all three doshas:
• Cedar Atlas is a sweet, earthy, warming, grounding oil that calms excess Vata dosha. It helps focus a scattered mind and prepares the body for meditation.
• Geranium is a rose-citrus-herb combination with a plentitude of beneficial properties. It soothes fiery Pitta emotions like anger, irritability, and frustration.
• Wild Orange is a sweet, energizing oil that warms the body and imparts vigor to a dull mind. It also has purifying qualities and restores balance to Kapha dosha.
Aromatherapy spritzers make on-the-go aromatherapy easy. This dosha-balancing formula was created to inspire the everyday Ayurvedic practice of aromatherapy as a vital tool to balance mind, body, and spirit alike. Cultivate even more happiness, balance, and bliss in your day-to-day life.
Cedar atlas is derived from the bark of the cedar atlas tree. Geranium oil is harvested from both the leaves & the flowers of this sweet & tender plant.
The seed of PAAVANI Ayurveda was planted between Leah Klatt & Trudy Collings during their Herbalism Apprenticeship at the California College of Ayurveda. The two women discovered their common passion for developing skin and body care products that uphold the tradition of authentic Ayurveda. PAAVANI was born a few years later in 2014 in Grass Valley, CA, with the duo’s debut, dosha-balancing aromatherapy spritzers and body oils.
Today, PAAVANI Ayurveda offers a full artisan line of small-batch, pure, organic health and skincare products. Named after the Sanskrit term for “purity,” PAAVANI takes pride in offering pure products that are made entirely of ingredients from the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.