Tridoshic Cleanser & Mask
$22.50 Was: $30.002.7oz
Specially formulated for balanced, tridoshic skin, this cleanser-and-mask duo gently exfoliates your complexion with bentonite clay, triphala, shatavari, and cardamom. Cleanse and glow!
Experience your complexion’s all-natural radiance! This unique cleanser-mask-in-one combines cleansing bentonite clay with Ayurvedic botanicals of triphala, shatavari, and cardamom to:
• Gently exfoliate
• Oxygenate skin cells
• Retain soft, supple tridoshic skin
Tridoshic: balances Vata, Pitta, and Kapha dosha.
Bentonite clay, oat flour*, chickpea flour*, triphala*, shatavari*, cardamom*, calendula*, lavender*, rose*, and essential oil of frankincense**.
*certified organic **certified pure therapeutic grade
Daily Cleanser: Mix 1 tsp. with water or floral water to create a thin paste. Use morning and night.
Weekly Mask: Mix 1 tbsp. with water or floral water to create a thick paste. Use 1-3 times per week.
Gently massage on the face & neck in gentle, upward, circular strokes. Rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with facial toner.
- Key Ingredients
The key ingredients in this formula work synergistically to retain naturally balanced, radiant, tridoshic skin.
• Bentonite Clay, when combined with water, helps purify toxins from the skin. It soothes and calms irritated, inflamed skin and helps clear away blemishes.
• Triphala is rich in antioxidants that help keep the skin supple, protected, and revitalized.
• Shatavari is a cooling, soothing adaptogen that helps maintain skin balance and hydration. It also helps slow collagen breakdown, preventing the signs of premature aging.
• Cardamom is rich in vitamin C, helps increase circulation beneath the skin’s layers, and has strong antiseptic qualities that keep your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Classical Ayurvedic herbs combine with bentonite clay to help nourish and maintain tridoshic skin. Shatavari is a fundamental and powerful beauty herb in Ayurveda. Triphala is a classic Ayurvedic formulation of three Indian superfruits: haritaki, amalaki, and bibhitaki. Cardamom is a skincare gem packed with naturally occurring minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, and vitamins.
The seed of PAAVANI Ayurveda was planted between Leah Klatt & Trudy Collings during their Herbalism Apprenticeship at the California College of Ayurveda. The two women discovered their common passion for developing skin and body care products that uphold the tradition of authentic Ayurveda. PAAVANI was born a few years later in 2014 in Grass Valley, CA, with the duo’s debut, dosha-balancing aromatherapy spritzers and body oils.
Today, PAAVANI Ayurveda offers a full artisan line of small-batch, pure, organic health and skincare products. Named after the Sanskrit term for “purity,” PAAVANI takes pride in offering pure products that are made entirely of ingredients from the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.