Tridoshic Facial Serum
Maintain the optimal health of your skin with this nourishing daily moisturizer, cell regenerator, and protectant in one! Lightweight and quick-absorbing, this serum helps tridoshic (naturally balanced) skin stay naturally radiant.
Both modern science and ancient Ayurveda agree—different oils are beneficial for different skin types and dosha types! This lightweight, nourishing blend is best for tridoshic (naturally balanced) skin.
• Delivers essential moisture and nutrients to your complexion.
• Moisturizes, helps promote natural cell regeneration
• Balances the complexion, promotes a naturally healthy glow
Tridoshic; balances Vata, Pitta, and Kapha dosha.
Jojoba oil*, argan oil*, rose* infused sesame oil*, tamanu oil*, pumpkin seed oil*, castor oil* and essential oils of geranium**, lavender**, ylang ylang**, clary sage**, and frankincense**.
*certified organic **certified pure therapeutic grade
After cleansing and toning your complexion, add 3-6 drops of serum to 3-6 drops of your favorite floral water. Massage gently onto your face and neck using upward, circular strokes. Use morning and evening as part of your skincare routine.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Close lid tightly after each use to keep moisture out of the bottle. Use within 6-8 months.
- Key Ingredients
The ingredients in this serum have been chosen for their nourishing and balancing properties.
• Jojoba Oil is a versatile, moisturizing oil that has antioxidant properties that help prevent free radical damage, a key factor in premature aging. It also contains vitamin E and helps increase natural collagen production.
• Lavender has antibacterial properties and helps to clarify the pores. It also contains antioxidant properties, which can help protect your skin from free-radical damage.
• Tamanu Oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamin E, and antioxidants. It’s traditionally used to soothe skin irritations, prevent blemishes, and reduce scars.
• Ylang Ylang is a fragrant essential oil that helps soothe irritated skin and nourishes the complexion, leaving it feeling hydrated, smooth, and radiant.
This nourishing blend starts with jojoba oil, a versatile oil made from the nut of a North American shrub or small tree. Jojoba is widely used in skincare to help moisturize and protect, because it’s balancing for all skin types. Other key ingredients include Tamanu oil—an oil widely used in Southeast Asia to beautify the skin and hair. Essential oils like ylang ylang and lavender are effective skin tonics that also deliver a dose of aromatherapy.
The seed of PAAVANI Ayurveda was planted between Leah Klatt & Trudy Collings during their Herbalism Apprenticeship at the California College of Ayurveda. The two women discovered their common passion for developing skin and body care products that uphold the tradition of authentic Ayurveda. PAAVANI was born a few years later in 2014 in Grass Valley, CA, with the duo’s debut, dosha-balancing aromatherapy spritzers and body oils.
Today, PAAVANI Ayurveda offers a full artisan line of small-batch, pure, organic health and skincare products. Named after the Sanskrit term for “purity,” PAAVANI takes pride in offering pure products that are made entirely of ingredients from the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.