Rasasara Skinfood Tridoshic Holy Foot Balm
$51.20 Was: $64.0060g
Foot care at its finest. Use Holy Foot Balm for foot massage—an important part of the Ayurvedic daily routine. Massaging your feet with nourishing balm or oil soothes the nervous system, supports sleep, and increases circulation.
- Helps balance an excess of Vata dosha—creates calm and a clear mind.
- Deeply moisturizes dry skin and cracked feet.
- Pure essential oils ground and revitalize the spirit.
- Made with organic and wildcrafted ingredients, ethical, cruelty-free, vegan, sulphate, and paraben-free.
Black Sesame (Sesamum indicum)** Oil, Carnauba (Copernicia cerifera)* Wax, Tangerine (Citrus tangerina), Jatamansi (Nardostachys grandiflora), Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia)*, Vetiver (Chrysopogon zizanioides)* Sandalwood (Santalum album),* German Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)*, Cold Pressed Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) Essential Oils. *Certified Organic | ** Wild crafted
As part of your nighttime regimen, apply Holy Foot Balm to clean feet. Massage in circular motions while concentrating on the ball of each foot. May also be used as a restorative treatment: apply liberally to dry, cracked feet, and cover with socks overnight.
- Key Ingredients
• Sesame oil is commonly found in Ayurvedic skincare products due to its warming, calming, and deeping moisturizing qualities.
• Tangerine’s soothing scent is bright and cheerful, which supports a clear, content mind and calm nervous system.
• Vetiver has a grounding, soothing aroma, which helps to settle the mind and restore focus.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.