Mountain Rose Herbs Unscented Conditioner Base
Create custom hair care! This thick, creamy, and unscented conditioner base is designed to mix with up to 2% essential oils for personalized hair pampering—simply stir into the base. Rinse out or use as a leave-in conditioner to promote healthy, lustrous locks.
Displeased with strong smells or harsh chemicals in your conditioner? This unscented, all-natural conditioner base can be used fragrance-free for sensitive skin, or with up to 2% essential oils for custom hair care.
• Promotes soft, smooth locks without weighing hair down.
• Use as a leave-in conditioner to tame tangles. (Best for medium-thick hair types).
• Free from alcohol, sulfates, parabens, and phthalates.
• Zero waste facility certified.
Organic aloe juice, organic babassu oil, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic apricot kernel oil, organic glycerin, glyceryl stearate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, chamomile extract, panthenol DL, Vitamin E acetate, rosemary seed extract, vitamin C, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, propanediol (preservative), ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), and potassium sorbate (preservative).
Use the base on its own for pure, fragrance-free conditioner. Or, simply stir an essential oil or fragrance blend into the conditioner base. Do not exceed 2% essential oils. (Please note that adding essential oil blends past the recommended 2% dilution rate can break the base. Additional additives such as oils, water, or butters may compromise the base’s composition.)
- Key Ingredients
• Organic aloe juice cools and calms the scalp and helps to strengthen and repair hair.
• Organic babassu oil—derived from the babassu palm—has similar properties to coconut oil. It deeply moisturizes the hair shaft and nourishes the scalp.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.