Made By Yoke Vata Balancing Perfume Oil
$46.00 0.5 oz
Feeling frazzled and restless? This warming, grounding botanical blend of oils and herbs like bergamot and patchouli helps Vata dosha find sturdier feet. Aromatherapy has been used for centuries to bring balance to the mind and body—this luxurious symphony of scents helps to refocus energy and promote peace.
Vata dosha—one of three Ayurvedic mind-body types—is associated with air and space. When out of balance, Vata is prone to nervousness, fragility, and forgetfulness. As part of your Vata-balancing regimen, enjoy self-care through the sense of smell:
• Sweet, soothing, and warming scents like bergamot, orange, patchouli, and ylang ylang work to ground, focus, and nourish Vata dosha.
• Antioxidant-rich essential oils fight free radicals thereby softening signs of aging.
• Emollient oils help to balance cold, rough, and dry Vata skin types.
• Non-toxic; free from parabens, phthalates, silicone, sulfates, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, and synthetic fragrance.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut) Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Perfume/Fragrance*, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Alcohol Denat (Perfumer’s Alcohol), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Petals.
Allergen Information: Please be aware all of our products are either formulated with nut-based oils or created in an environment that manufactures nut oils.
Create calm on the go—roll on Vata Balancing Perfume Oil throughout your day. From morning meditation to between work meetings, use this synergistic scent to help you set intentions, ground, focus, and replenish your energy.
Please perform a skin-patch test prior to use to ensure no irritation occurs. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Keep away from heat and sunlight to preserve the natural blend.
Keep away from small children. Do not ingest.
- Key Ingredients
• Patchouli grounds energy, helps to harmonize mood, and uplift the spirit.
• Ylang ylang is a potent purifying agent, an effective skin cleanser, and uplifts the mind and emotions.
• Orange refreshes and cleanses, while helping to energize and lift mood.
• Bergamot instills a sense of calm and peacefulness, easing overwhelm and restlessness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.