Rasasara Skinfood Vata Body Nourishing Oil
Abhyanga—self massage with warm oil—is a cornerstone of the Ayurvedic daily routine. Regular practice promotes supple, radiant skin, a calm nervous system, increased circulation, boosted immunity, and more. From birth to old age, abhyanga is the ultimate practice of self-love that protects, nourishes, and strengthens the body.
- Promotes skin cell repair & regeneration.
- Deeply hydrates dry, rough skin.
- Softens signs of aging.
- Made with organic & wildcrafted oils, herbs, and spices.
- Pure, ethical, cruelty-free, vegan, sulphate & paraben-free.
Black Sesame (Sesamum indicum)**Oil, Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum L.)*,Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)*, Coriander (Coriandrum sativum)*, Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin)* & Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia)* Essential Oils. *Certified Organic | **Wild crafted.
For use as an abhyanga oil (self-massage): Gently warm the oil and massage the entire body, using circular motions over joints, and straight strokes over bones. Let the oil sit on your skin for at least 15-20 minutes; the longer it sits, the deeper it penetrates for maximum benefits. Rinse with warm water (not hot, as this can cause dryness). Be sure to clean any oil off the shower floor to prevent slipping.
For use as a moisturizer: Massage a small amount of oil onto damp skin. (Water helps to carry the oils into the cells).
- Key Ingredients
• Black sesame oil is warming, detoxifying, and rich in fatty acids. It’s protective vitamin E and sesamol content help to fight free radicals and soften signs of aging.
• Cardamom is a warming, grounding spice that purifies pores and improves skin tone.
• Geranium supports skin cell regeneration, while helping to balance sebum production. It’s toning properties help to smooth fine lines and restore stretch marks.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.