Rasasara Skinfood Vata Exfoliant Mask
If you experience dry, rough skin, exfoliation is a powerful tool to clear the old before adding hydration. Did you know? Your skin sheds cells at the rapid rate of one million per hour, therefore it's recommended to gently cleanse with an exfoliant 1-2 times daily to prevent buildup and boost regeneration.
- 2 in 1 product acts as a gentle exfoliant and can be used as the base for face masks.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
- Deeply cleansing, enhances circulation, and strengthens skin.
- Pure, ethical, cruelty-free, vegan, sulphate & paraben-free.
Brown Rice Flour (Oryza sativa)*, White Clay (French), Orange (Citrus sinensis) Peel, Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum L.), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) & Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) Powders, Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)* Essential Oil. *Certified Organic.
To exfoliate: In a small bowl, mix ½ a scoop of powder with a little water—just enough to make a light paste. Apply to damp skin with your fingers, massaging gently using upward circular motions. Be sure not to scrub or use firm pressure. Rinse with warm water, pat dry, and follow with a moisturizing routine.
For a hydrating face mask: Mix 2 scoops of powder with water, and organic avocado, yogurt, or milk. Leave on for 10-20 minutes to let the nutrients sink into your skin. Rinse with warm water.
- Key Ingredients
• Brown rice flour works as a gentle exfoliant, helping to slough away dead skin cells, toxins, dirt, and makeup revealing a brighter, clearer complexion.
• White clay (also called kaolin) gently absorbs excess oil and impurities from the skin, while invigorating and nourishing skin cells.
• Ashwagandha is calming to the skin, chock full of antioxidants, and has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, making it ideal to help protect the skin from free radicals, fine lines, and blemishes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.