Vata Face Nourishing Oil
This dosha-specific, delicious drink for your skin is protective, reparative, and balancing. Plant essences (essential oils) provide antiseptic qualities, aromatically calm and ground Vata dosha, and help revive the body’s subtle intelligence while bolstering cellular immunity.
- Essential oils rapidly absorb reaching all 7 layers of the skin due to their fine molecular structure.
- Enhances circulation, stimulates cell regeneration, and helps strengthen connective tissue.
- Naturally, it softens fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pure, ethical, cruelty-free, vegan, sulphate & paraben-free.
White Sesame (Sesamum indicum)*, Black Sesame (Sesamum indicum)** & Jojoba (Simmondsia 120 ml chinensis)* Oils, Geranium (Pelargonium hortorum), Lemon (Citrus limon)*, Rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), *Certified Organic | ** Wild crafted.
Apply 5-6 drops of Vata Face Nourishing Oil to freshly cleansed skin. For an extra dewy look, combine with 2 sprays of a hydrating hydrosol like Vata Hydrating Mist and massage your entire face and décolletage in gentle upward circles.
- Key Ingredients
• Sesame oil is commonly found in Ayurvedic skincare products due to its warming, calming, and nourishing qualities that are especially balancing for Vata dosha.
• Geranium oil has a grounding aroma that nourishes Vata dosha. It supports skin cell regeneration, while helping to balance sebum production. It’s toning properties help to smooth fine lines and restore stretch marks.
• Rosewood stimulates skin cell regeneration, while helping to soften signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.