Paavani Vata Cleanser & Mask
BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF
Specially formulated for dry, Vata skin, this hydrating cleanser-and-mask duo awakens complexion with clarifying clay and rejuvenating Ayurvedic botanicals like ashwagandha and haritaki.
Skin feeling dry and dull? This dynamic duo contains cleansing rhassoul clay, ashwagandha, haritaki, and licorice to moisturize and nourish Vata skin. Use it as a daily cleanser and a weekly mask!
• Gently cleanses and deeply moisturizes
• Helps improve overall skin tone and texture
• Balances dry Vata complexion
Balances Vata dosha.
Rhassoul clay, oat flour*, coconut milk powder*, ashwagandha*, haritaki*, licorice*, nutmeg*, lavender*, and essential oil of geranium**
*certified organic **certified pure therapeutic grade
Daily Cleanser: Mix 1 tsp. with water or floral water to create a thin paste. Use morning and night.
Weekly Mask: Mix 1 tbsp. with water or floral water to create a thick paste. Use 1-3 times per week.
Gently massage on the face & neck in gentle, upward, circular strokes. Rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with facial toner.
- Key Ingredients
The key ingredients in this formula work synergistically to gently purify and moisturize.
• Rhassoul clay gently improves skin texture, elasticity, and clarity while nourishing dry and flaky skin.
• Ashwagandha is an antioxidant that’s extremely rejuvenating to the skin, thanks to its collagen-producing, rejuvenating, soothing, and antimicrobial properties.
• Haritaki is an Indian superfruit that helps protect the skin from fine lines and environmental damage. It is also a natural toner that helps flush toxins.
• Licorice is a wonderful moisturizing agent for the skin. It soothes sensitive skin and helps prevent the signs of premature aging.
• Coconut milk soothes and moisturizes the skin, helping to combat dryness, itchiness, and swelling. It has antibacterial properties that help prevent breakouts and clogged pores.
Sourced from the fertile Atlas Mountains in Morocco, rhassoul clay is rich in magnesium, silica, potassium, and calcium. Combined with soothing, moisturizing coconut milk and nourishing Ayurvedic botanicals, it’s the perfect choice for revitalizing dry Vata skin.
The seed of PAAVANI Ayurveda was planted between Leah Klatt & Trudy Collings during their Herbalism Apprenticeship at the California College of Ayurveda. The two women discovered their common passion for developing skin and body care products that uphold the tradition of authentic Ayurveda. PAAVANI was born a few years later in 2014 in Grass Valley, CA, with the duo’s debut, dosha-balancing aromatherapy spritzers and body oils.
Today, PAAVANI Ayurveda offers a full artisan line of small-batch, pure, organic health and skincare products. Named after the Sanskrit term for “purity,” PAAVANI takes pride in offering pure products that are made entirely of ingredients from the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.