Paavani Vata Facial Toner
3 FOR 2. MIX & MATCH!
Hydrate, tone, and balance dry Vata skin with this nourishing facial toner. Warming ginger and soothing chamomile help remove make-up and dirt while balancing your complexion.
Give your pores what they’re longing for! This gentle toner includes traditional Ayurvedic botanicals that purify dirt from your pores while balancing dry Vata skin.
• Helps gently remove traces of cleanser, make-up, and dirt
• Clarifies pores and tones the skin
• Hydrates dry Vata skin and balances the complexion
Balances Vata dosha.
Rose water*, aloe vera juice*, witch hazel extract*, chamomile*, calendula*, comfrey*, and essential oil of ginger**.
*certified organic **certified pure therapeutic grade
After cleansing your face, gently spray a fine mist onto your complexion using 2–4 pumps. Follow with your favorite facial serum and/or moisturizer.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Preservative free—please use within 6–8 months.
- Key Ingredients
The key ingredients in this facial toner work synergistically to clear and tone.
• Chamomile flowers have soothing properties and are traditionally used to help calm dry, itchy skin and support a naturally even complexion.
• Calendula helps stimulate collagen production and brightens the complexion. It’s also rich in antioxidants and abundance in carotenoids and vitamins A and E.
• Comfrey helps soothe dry skin while protecting and nourishing the complexion.
• Ginger has warming, soothing properties that are ideal for cool, dry Vata skin. It contains antioxidant properties and helps brighten dull skin.
PAAVANI selected wild chamomile for this formula, as it has been traditionally used for its excellent skin care benefits. Stimulating ginger, soothing comfrey, and calming calendula work synergistically to tone and brighten the complexion.
The seed of PAAVANI Ayurveda was planted between Leah Klatt & Trudy Collings during their Herbalism Apprenticeship at the California College of Ayurveda. The two women discovered their common passion for developing skin and body care products that uphold the tradition of authentic Ayurveda. PAAVANI was born a few years later in 2014 in Grass Valley, CA, with the duo’s debut, dosha-balancing aromatherapy spritzers and body oils.
Today, PAAVANI Ayurveda offers a full artisan line of small-batch, pure, organic health and skincare products. Named after the Sanskrit term for “purity,” PAAVANI takes pride in offering pure products that are made entirely of ingredients from the earth.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.