Nao Ayurveda Vata Rose Clay Cleanser
BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF
Ayurveda recommends daily facial cleansing with traditional herbal powders instead of harsh soap-based cleansers. Every single ingredient in our Vata • Rose Clay Cleanser was chosen for its ability to cleanse, detox and purify, but not dry out the skin, instead keeping it moist and lustrous. These organic, wildcrafted herbs and clays are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals vital to your skin's daily health and rejuvenation. This herbal formulation maintains skin's natural protective barrier, bringing softness, suppleness and a vital glow. Serves as a daily cleanser and light exfoliant, all in one. All natural and organic ingredients. No chemicals or preservatives.
• Colloidal Oatmeal soothes skin and anchors moisture, creating a protective barrier, giving you softer skin with more elasticity.
• Orange Peel Powder gives skin a healthy dose of skin-brightening vitamins and antioxidants that combat free radicals.
• Rose Kaolin Clay's unique minerals and phytonutrients eliminate toxins and improve skin's circulation, while also giving skin a silky and supple quality.
• Raw Honey Powder attracts dirt and dead skin cells out of the pores, while cleansing and softening the surface of the skin.
• Yogurt Powder softens, soothes and rejuvenates dry skin, while brightening skin and refining pores.
• Ashwagandha is Ayurveda's #1 rejuvenative, anti-stress and anti-aging herb for Vata. It enhances and builds cellular wisdom.
• Turmeric is the ultimate skin food, cleansing and nourishing while maintaining skin's elasticity and youthful radiance. Turmeric's anti-bacterial properties also combat breakouts.
Organic Wildcrafted Colloidal Oatmeal, Organic Wildcrafted Orange Peel Powder, Organic Rose Kaolin Clay, Organic Raw Honey Powder, Organic Yogurt Powder, Organic Ashwagandha, Organic Turmeric
Mix a small, dime-sized amount with water in your palm to form a creamy paste. Apply gently to face with fingertips in a circular motion.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.