Mountain Rose Herbs Vita-Blend Tea
$3.50 Was: $5.00 2.2 oz
Ayurveda recognizes herbs and spices as powerful allies in bringing balance to the body and mind. Add this delicious, well-polished brew to your regular routine for a caffeine-free boost of energy and focus.
• Sustainably sourced herbs and flowers.
• Fair trade. Certified organic.
• Packaged in tins made from materials containing at least 25 percent recycled metal.
• Zero waste facility certified.
Organic hibiscus flowers, organic peppermint leaf, organic lemongrass, organic red clover herb, organic nettle leaf, organic alfalfa leaf, organic oatstraw, and organic horsetail.
Enjoy this caffeine-free herbal blend any time of day! Add 1 tablespoon of tea to a cloth tea bag or mesh basket. Place in a mug and pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength is reached.
Hibiscus flowers are often intercropped with peanuts. Occasionally fragments of peanut shells are present. Caution for individuals with severe peanut allergies. Use in persons with kidney disease should exercise caution.
- Key Ingredients
• Hibiscus—the pretty pink tropical showstopper—is abundant in an array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Its rich vitamin C content benefits the immune system.
• Peppermint is cooling, refreshing, benefits digestion and the respiratory system, while helping to balance Pitta dosha.
• Lemongrass has been traditionally used to help calm nerves, ease digestive upsets, and help relieve nausea.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.