Heavenly Organics White Honey 22oz
$7.00 Was: $14.00 22oz
Delight in creamy, caramel-like organic raw honey crafted from fragrant, exotic Indian wildflowers collected by wild bees. An Ayurvedic sweet superfood with a multitude of uses, White Honey is equally enjoyable spread onto freshly baked bread as it is whisked into a luxurious, all-natural face mask!
Sadly, many honey bees and hives in the U.S. are exposed to pesticides, genetically modified crops, antibiotics, and pollutants. Heavenly Organics White Honey is sustainably sourced from wild and free bees’ nectar from the remote, untouched areas of Gangotri, Jammu, and Kashmir regions of the Himalayan Mountains.
• Raw. USDA Organic. Free from: gluten, dairy, nuts.
• Certified Glyphosate Residue Free through the Detox Project®. Every batch is rigorously tested for toxins and gmos to ensure a pure product.
• Sustainably harvested & wild-collected using bee-friendly methods that protect bee colonies from harm and eliminate the risk of potential forest fires.
• Honey collected from pristine areas allows for minimal processing, keeping more nutrients intact.
• Wild bees contribute to the environment by pollinating plants, promoting a biodiverse ecosystem.
100% raw white honey
Slather on toast and baked goods, sweeten warm drinks*, add to unheated desserts, whisk into a salad dressing or sauce, or mix into a DIY face mask!
*According to Ayurveda, heating honey to high temperatures renders it toxic. Add honey only after your beverage/food has come down to a comfortable drinking/eating temperature.
NOTE: Do not give honey to infants under 1 year.
- Key Ingredients
• Organic, raw honey has been an all-star superfood in Ayurveda since ancient times. Naturally abundant in antioxidants, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes, honey supports both body and beauty. It provides a healthy boost of energy, has been traditionally used to aid digestion, benefits the respiratory system, and is a wonderful skin food due to its moisturizing and cleansing properties.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.