Mountain Rose Herbs Winter Spice Tea
$5.50 Was: $12.00 5.2 oz
Ayurveda recognizes herbs and spices as powerful allies in bringing balance to the body and mind. This rich, robust tea full of grounding roots and warming sweet spices helps keep Vata dosha in balance.
• Sustainably sourced roots and spices.
• Fair trade. Certified organic.
• Packaged in tins made from materials containing at least 25 percent recycled metal.
• Zero waste facility certified.
Organic eleuthero root, organic cassia cinnamon bark, organic dandelion root roasted, organic astragalus root, organic orange peel, organic ginger root, organic chicory root roasted, organic licorice root, organic cardamom, and organic cloves.
Enjoy this caffeine-free herbal blend any time of day! Add 1 tablespoon of tea to a cloth tea bag or mesh basket. Place in a mug and pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength is reached. For a stronger tea, make a decoction—simmer gently in a saucepan for 10-12 minutes.
Not for use in pregnancy except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner. Persons with hypertension, liver disorders, edema, severe kidney insufficiency, low blood potassium, or heart disease should exercise caution using licorice root. If using in therapeutic doses then not for use in pregnancy except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Key Ingredients
• Eleuthero root—also called Siberian ginseng—is part of a class of herbs called adaptogens that help the body adapt to stressors. Eleuthero helps increase stamina, vitality, and nourishes the spleen and kidneys.
• Dandelion root is a potent liver detoxifier, supports digestion, urinary tract health, and detoxification.
• Cinnamon is a warming spice with sweet, pungent, and bitter tastes. It supports digestion and promotes balanced blood sugar.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.