Mountain Rose Herbs Women's Balancing Tea
Ayurveda recognizes herbs and spices as powerful allies in bringing balance to the body and mind. Herbs like raspberry leaf, dandelion, and nettle nourish the body with minerals, support the liver, and help rejuvenate the reproductive system.
• Sustainably sourced herbs and flowers.
• Fair trade. Certified organic.
• Packaged in tins made from materials containing at least 25 percent recycled metal.
• Zero waste facility certified.
Organic peppermint leaf, organic raspberry leaf, organic nettle leaf, organic ginger root, organic dandelion leaf, organic oatstraw, organic horsetail, organic chamomile flowers, and organic rose petals.
Enjoy this caffeine-free herbal blend any time of day! Add 1 teaspoon of tea to a cloth tea bag or mesh basket. Place in a mug and pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes or until desired strength is reached.
Persons with allergies to other members of the Asteraceae family chamomile, should exercise caution with Blessed Thistle as allergic cross-reactivity to Asteraceae plants is common. Not for use in persons with kidney disease.
- Key Ingredients
• Peppermint is cooling, refreshing, supports digestion and the respiratory system while helping to pacify Pitta dosha.
• Raspberry leaf is a palatable herb reminiscent of black tea, without caffeine! It nourishes the reproductive system and supports women's health.
• Nettle nourishes mood, is mineral-rich, acts as a mild diuretic, supports urinary tract health, and bolsters the respiratory system.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.