MA 426 - Vaidya’s Special Nerve Tonic for Stress
This powerful, limited-edition nervine tonic supports and nourishes the nervous system during times of stress. With ashwagandha, arjuna, turmeric, and other botanicals, our Vaidya’s Special Nerve Tonic for Stress helps with nervous fatigue and occasional feelings of anxiousness.
Specially formulated to help the mind and nervous system adapt to stress, our Vaidya’s Special Nerve Tonic for Stress:
- Supports the nervous system, helps with occasional anxiousness & fatigue.
- Supports and nourishes the nervous system.
- Helps the mind and nervous system to adapt naturally during times of stress.
- Helps with occasional feelings of anxiousness and worry.
- Has balya (health tonic) properties and is a rasayana (rejuvenative).
- Helps with fatigue and feelings of tiredness.
- Balances excess Vata in the mind and nervous system.
Purified water, honey, alcohol from natural fermentation (5%), ashwagandha (root)*, indian madder (root)*, woodfordia (flower)*, curculigo (root)*, pluchea (leaf)*, licorice (root)*, arjuna (bark)*, finger-leaf morning glory (tuberous root)*, indian jalap (root)*, turmeric (rhizome)*, indian barberry (stem)*, ichnocarpus (root)*, hemidesmus indicus (root)*, cyperus (root)*, ceylon leadwort (root)*, long pepper (fruit)*, large-leaf callicarpa (flower)*, cardamom (fruit)*, indian cassia (leaf)*, mesua (flower)*, ginger (rhizome)*, sandalwood (heartwood)*, cinnamon (bark)*, pepper (fruit)*, red saunders (heartwood)*. *extract
Take 1.5 teaspoons twice daily after meals with an equal quantity of water.
If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement.
Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Key Ingredients
• Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that nourishes the nervous system and helps the mind and body adapt naturally to stress. It also has antioxidant properties and helps with immunity and fatigue.
• Curculigo promotes natural energy and stamina. In Ayurveda, it is also used in formulas that promote a healthy libido and help with general fatigue.
• Turmeric is a botanical that has many benefits for the digestive system and overall immunity.
• Arjuna bark is an astringent, cooling botanical. An Ayurvedic cardiotonic, it nourishes and supports the heart and helps with overall fatigue.
Just as a good diet and routine nourishes your body, nervine tonics are traditionally used in Ayurveda to nourish and rejuvenate the mind, body, and nervous system. Our Vaidya’s Special Nerve Tonic for Stress includes a signature blend of botanicals such as sarivan, Chinese chaste tree, and ashwagandha—an adaptogenic that helps the mind and body naturally adapt to stress. The Vata- and Pitta-balancing properties of this formula work together to harmonize the doshas.
Formerly MA & Veda Herbs, our Vaidya’s Special Herbs are an exclusive collection of potent, limited-edition herbs for stress, sleep & more. Our Vaidya’s Special Cardio Blend formula is crafted with care from sustainably sourced botanicals in Noida, India. The herbs are gathered from pristine, unpolluted areas and grown without pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or exposure to environmental pollutants. Once gathered, the herbs are sorted and tested to ensure each batch is of the utmost quality. The ingredients are processed so as to not destroy the natural properties of the herbs (no high heat is used during grinding). The end result is an authentic Ayurvedic formula of the highest potency and purity.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.