Weekend Wellness Talks with MAPI
Facebook / YouTube / Zoom live!
Hosted by Shawn Diddy & Śankari Wegman, PhD
Join us for Facebook/YouTube/Zoom Live events featuring Ayurvedic experts, practitioners, chefs, and thought leaders.
Get answers to all your questions about Ayurvedic diet, herbs, and lifestyle, and learn easy daily rituals and delicious new recipes to help you feel your best! Ask questions and get real-time answers.
Sundays at 11 a.m. Central Time
Śankari Wegman, PhD
Śankari has been an Ayurvedic Clinician, Lecturer & Health Coach for 20+ Years. She’s currently developing an Ayurvedic curriculum for medical schools, and also works at the Integrative Wellness Clinic in Fairfield, Iowa.
Shawn is a nationally acclaimed actress, health reporter, host, and lifestyles expert. A certified personal trainer and health coach for 20+ years, she has been on the Food Network, ABC, NBC, and HGTV and is pursuing a PhD at Maharishi International University.
WATCH THE REPLAY
Come play in the kitchen with us—and learn some tasty and healthy new recipes! Watch the video replay of “Eating Well to Combat Aging: Vitality-Boosting Recipes & Foods”—with Ayurvedic Chef Laxmi Mason. You’ll learn:
- Foods to favor for natural energy and vitality
- Why sugar and processed stuff saps your energy
- Healthy Ayurvedic eating habits
- Naturally fortifying recipes, including walnut burgers & lentils with greens
- How to make an “Amrit Tonic” to boost your immunity and wellness
Curious about the science behind time-tested Ayurvedic herbs like ashwagandha, turmeric, and amla berry? Watch the video replay of “What Scientists Are Learning About Ayurvedic Herbs & Immunity”—with special guest Vaidya Manohar Palakurthi, BAMS. You’ll learn:
- Why Ayurvedic herbs are increasingly making headlines for their many benefits
- All about ashwagandha, turmeric, and amla berry—3 of the most in-demand Ayurvedic botanicals
- The best—and tastiest—ways to incorporate these herbs into your daily diet and routine (spoiler alert: it’s not gummies!)
- All about Amrit Kalash, one of the most researched Ayurvedic supplements
Watch the video replay of “Rasayanas & Other Ayurvedic Secrets for Youthful Vitality!”—with Ayurvedic expert Nancy Lonsdorf, M.D., author of The Healthy Brain Solution for Women Over 40: 7 Keys to Staying Sharp, On or Off Hormones and The Ageless Woman. You’ll learn:
- All about rasayanas, “that which promotes life essence”
- What to eat to maintain a vital mind and body
- Why antioxidants and free-radical-scavengers are so important
- Why a healthy mindset matters
- About Ayurvedic elixirs for immunity, digestion, and vitality
Feeling creaky, sluggish, and uninspired? Aging doesn’t have to be a time when you slow down and accumulate aches and pains. Watch the video replay of “How to Rebound When You’re Feeling Sluggish & Lackluster” (at any age!)—with special guest Maharishi Ayurveda Wellness Coach Amy Reyes. You’ll learn:
- How to spice things up—in the kitchen and elsewhere
- What foods help you feel youthful and vital naturally
- Why your microbiome matters when it comes to healthy aging
- An easy daily regimen to detox ama (toxins) and build ojas (vitality)
- Why exercise matters—get moving with yoga