Calming Vata Candle
Fennel & Orange—Vata Balancing
Light this sweet, soothing candle for an instant atmosphere of calm. A clean-burning blend of non-GMO soy, coconut, and beeswax is infused with our signature Calming Vata Aroma Oil—a precise, 100% pure therapeutic essential oil blend of rose geranium, orange, fennel, and tulsi. Vata dosha balancing; helps soothe the mind and calm the senses. 45 hour burn time.
In Ayurveda, candles are more than sweet-smelling decor statements. Designed with your dosha in mind, using pure essential oils and earth-friendly non-toxic materials, they balance mind, body, and soul.
- Fennel helps to induce feelings of tranquility and relaxation.
- Tulsi’s rich spicy aroma is warming and grounding.
- Rose geranium soothes the senses.
- Orange is sweet and uplifting.
- Made in Grasse, France—the world’s perfume capital.
- Lead-free cotton wick.
- Free from palm oil, mineral wax, paraffin, and synthetic fragrances.
- Comes in a planet-friendly recyclable glass jar and 100% green e-certified box paper.
A top note of sweet orange is followed by heart notes of herbal marjoram and tulsi with sweet rose geranium, ending with base notes of anise-like fennel.
Crafted from soy, coconut, and beeswax. Infused with Maharishi AyurVeda Calming Vata Aroma Oil.
Place on a heat resistant surface. Avoid using in drafty areas. Keep wick centered and trimmed to 1/4". Keep out of reach of children. Burn within sight. Stop use when 1/2" of unmelted wax remains.
- Key Ingredients
• Fennel is calming, but also inspires mental clarity. • Holy basil (tulsi) is considered the ‘queen of herbs’ due to its variety of applications. It’s used in many spiritual practices and rituals for protection and clarity. • Rose geranium is grounding and inspires positive energy and outlook. • Orange’s fresh, citrusy scent is like liquid sunshine for any room.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.