Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
Boost your resistance to stress for better cardio health! This synergistic herbal blend nourishes the cardiac muscle, helps cleanse the cardiovascular channels, and supports a healthy response to a high-stress lifestyle.
Let’s face it—life in America is stressful. Support your heart health with the time-tested Ayurvedic herbals in Cardio Support. This herbal blend provides targeted nutrition to help maintain healthy arterial walls by aiding strong digestion and supporting balanced fat metabolism.
• Boosts resistance to emotional and physical stress for peak cardio health.
• Protects the physical heart, supports and heals the emotional heart.
• Fortifies multiple layers of the heart muscle, supports healthy blood flow.
• Nourishes the blood, muscles, and functioning of the heart, to help keep it healthy as you age.
• Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels by purifying the fat tissue.
Tridoshic: Balances Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
Boerhavia (root), Arjuna (bark) extract, Sacred lotus (seed), Guggul (exudate), Heart-leaf sida (root), Cabbage rose (flower petal), Winter begonia (root), Mineral pitch, Indian tinospora (stem’s starch), Sacred lotus (flower) extract, Tribulus (fruit), Licorice (root), Boerhavia (root) extract, Pearl, Hemidesmus indicus (root) extract, Zinc oxide, Mica, Coral, Pearl oyster shell, Conch, Cowrie.
Other ingredients: Gum acacia, Opadry nutrapure (Organic maltodextrin, Organic sunflower lecithin, Organic palm oil, Organic guar gum), Rice extract, Rice hulls.
Take 1-2 tablets 2-3 times a day with water.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Key Ingredients
• Boerhavia (root) helps balance your body's long-term response to stress and its effects. It’s a good tonic for the heart.
• Arjuna (bark) extract pacifies Kapha and Pitta, supports blood plasma, and helps maintain the health of the channels, or srotas, in the body.
• Sacred lotus (seed) helps protect the heart muscles, regulates the flow of blood, and supports the emotional heart.
• Guggul (exudate) is a very popular Ayurvedic remedy for promoting healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range.
Cardio Support is formulated to be a wide spectrum heart tonic. Not only does it support the heart muscles and the flow of blood, it also supports emotional functioning. This Ayurvedic formulation promotes ojas, which directly supports natural immunity and helps protect the heart. In addition, it also:
• Aids the mind-body connection by supporting healthy digestion and the emotional response to stress.
• Helps nourish and cleanse the tissues, channels and valves in the heart by supporting balanced lipid metabolism.
• Promotes healthy blood quality by balancing platelet adhesion.
• Especially supportive for people who smoke, are overweight, have a diet high in saturated fats, have irregular sleep patterns or have an irregular daily routine.
The Ayurvedic botanicals in this formula have been used for millennia in Ayurveda to promote heart health. For instance, the word “Arjuna” comes from Rig Veda—an ancient Vedic text—and has also been mentioned in the Charaka Samhita, Sushruta Samhita, and Ashtanga hridyam—three ancient Ayurvedic texts—as being beneficial for heart health.
Did you know? A high-pressure lifestyle, fast-food diet, and sedentary habits can put you at risk for cardiovascular health issues. Yet research shows you can protect your heart health by following a healthy lifestyle and diet. According to Maharishi Ayurveda, the heart is the seat of ojas, the substance that maintains life and promotes bliss and longevity. Keeping a regular routine, eating heart-healthy foods, exercising regularly and reducing stress will increase ojas and improve heart health.
Excellent product for physical and emotional heart health and general well being.
This seems to help my heart issues…both on the feeling level and on the physical level.
I directly experienced the soothing and nourishing influence of this formulation on my heart.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.