Moisture Hair Oil
3 FOR 2. MIX & MATCH!
Daily blow-drying and styling can leave your hair and scalp feeling depleted. Give your hair-care routine some love with this nourishing pre-wash treatment. Infused with bright, replenishing, floral-citrus essential oils of lemon, lavender, rosemary, and lemongrass.
Fragrance : Bright, citrusy, floral
In Ayurveda, hair oiling is a traditional practice that calms the senses and nourishes the hair and scalp. Massage your scalp with our Moisture Hair Oil to:
• Moisturize for a healthy scalp & hair
• Help maintain a healthy scalp
• Promote healthy hair and volume
• Support hair follicles and roots
• Help with Vata hair (dry hair)
Organic cured sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Organic citrus medica limomum (lemon) peel oil, Lavendula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Organic rosamarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, Cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, Blend [Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil], Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (hibiscus) flower extract, Emblica officinalis (amalaki) fruit extract, Rubia cordifolia (manjistha) root extract, Centella asiatica (gotu kola) whole plant extract, Eclipta alba (eclipta) whole plant extract, Cyperus scariosus (cyperus) tuberous root extract, Santalum album (sandalwood) heartwood extract, Curcuma longa (turmeric) extract.
Massage oil into hair, roots, and scalp. Allow to absorb for 5 minutes or more. Rinse well with warm water before cleansing with shampoo.
- Key Ingredients
• Sesame oil is a traditional Ayurvedic hair tonic (keshya) that when massaged, promotes hair health and volume and supports the natural color of the hair. It’s also a good source of vitamin E, supplying all the nutrition your hair needs after every usage.
• Lemon oil is traditionally used as a hair tonic and has antioxidant, cleansing, astringent, and purifying properties.
• Hibiscus is a hair tonic that, when massaged into the hair and scalp, stimulates the hair follicles and supports the roots, laying the foundation for thick, healthy, lustrous hair. It also has cooling properties and supports the natural color of the hair.
• Amalaki: Hair tonic (Keshya), when massaged into the scalp and hair, nourishes and promotes healthy hair color. Astringent, cooling and a natural antioxidant, its topical application supports the scalp and follicles and promotes luxurious, voluminous hair. As a natural conditioner, it adds shine and luster to even the dullest hair.
This precise blend of botanical-infused sesame oil is specially formulated to comfort dry (Vata) hair and scalp. With a base of strengthening sesame and sunflower oil, it contains pure essential oils (lemon, rosemary, and lemongrass) to soothe an itchy scalp, promote healthy hair color and hair. Ayurvedic extracts add more benefits. Manjistha rejuvenates the hair; amalaki nourishes the scalp and hair and promotes thick, lustrous hair; gotu kola and eclipta strengthen hair follicles and supports natural hair color; cyperus promotes thick, dense hair; sandalwood cools the head and scalp; and turmeric promotes follicle health and adds luster and shine.
In the ancient language of Sanskrit, the word sneha means both “to oil” and “to love.” In Ayurveda, the practice of self-massage with oil is synonymous with self care. Oiling the hair is a powerful self-care ritual that calms the senses, soothes the scalp, and lends softness and sheen to the hair. Using oil that’s infused with Ayurvedic herbs only enhances the benefits. This hair oil formula comes from master vaidyas in India and is crafted with care in Noida, India.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.